ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parkers Valuation

S2000

Does anyone know what the parkers valuation for a 1994 Cilo 1.4 RT with 105,000 miles would be. I cant be bothered paying £3 for one valuation on the website.

If you dondt know the parkers value what would you say one of these would be worth in average condition.

Thanks.

S2000

Thanks for the quick responses. Dont think itll be quite £900 anyway. For a 1996 RT with 80,000 miles it was saying £940 in good condition and £585 for poor.

Punto/Clio GTT

i wouldnt go by parkers valuations.. there ridiculously underated. my 97 1.4 was valued at around a k, on autotrader there still goin for around the 1750-2k mark

If youre selling privately and its in good nick, I think youd be wise to advertise at just under a grand - and be happy with an offer of £800.

Parkers vaulations are not very accurate but give a rough idea on price. They used to be the bible for most dealers but times change.

S2000

the thing is that I am lookin to buy and not sell so im wantin the lowest price possible and could maybe use the parkers price as a bargaining point. I know prices can vary loads though as there will be some in mint condition and others that will be pretty crap.

I had another post up the other day in which people were giving much lower values - http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=2&TopicID=133627&SearchPagePosition=1&search=donsrno1&searchMode=allwords&searchIn=Author&forum=2&searchSort=dateDESC&ReturnPage=SearchLink to my other post