ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P0300 Misfire

Titanium 182
Hi all, been having a nightmare of a time recently with the Clio. With help off this forum I've replaced my AC compressor as the last one bit the dust after an incident with some standing water. Anyway, just before I fitted it, the car started missing and engine management light flashing. Got a fault code reader on that returned P0300. I stripped it down, took the plugs out and got good reading off all 4 leads. Plugs were a little dirty looking but nothing major, plus they've only done 12k (official NGK R's). Is there anyway I can positively identify where the fault may lie before I order new plugs, new leads and a new coil pack? Standard on-board diagnostics returned no issues with injectors, only a h--- stored fault. Not sure if this has anything to do with it though?

Thanks folks

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Ok well good news! My Dad did some testing today and looks like injector #2 has died. Good news because I can actually get it back on the road soon! I found some old posts from 2013 & 2013 and people were quoting the injector as £75 a piece but I've found loads for around £30 off eBay. Is this right or does that seem too cheap?

Thanks

*edit* looks to be legit http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-C...tor-IWP-042-/301034629621?hash=item46170fe9f5
Thats the right one and is a "genuine genuine" one.

Titanium 182
Do I need to order a full set of seals for replacing a single injector as I will be removing the fuel rail from each one?