ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OZ F1's in white?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Mint....

3715705173a12181223117o.jpg

clio sport 172
matt 8586 that is my 172 above with the white oz fi wheels. These are the wheels i PMd you about

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
you cant do that its my plan to do my f1s white when my car gets painted rb next month ;)

Beaten to it again, my friend :rasp: Weve been running the F1s on the road for the last year.....The car hasnt moved though :dapprove:

e91 330d/type r mini
Beaten to it again, my friend :rasp: Weve been running the F1s on the road for the last year.....The car hasnt moved though :dapprove:
lol wheres your car so i can burn it :) every idea i get in my head you have already put into life you sods
f**k it im goner do it anyway :rasp:

RS Clio 172
I'm looking for some at the moment. I want something that looks aftermarket but not lol 2118's are out of my price range at the moment :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm not a fan of them in white.

Gun metal with decals they look very nice.

Italian 3.2 V6
Mike 08 - Nixxy is selling his White OZ F1's (made from magnesium) if ur after a set.

Drop him a pm.

PSJ.