ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Mk 2 172 Wheels/16V badges

Renaultsport Mégane R26

Hi there everyone,

Thinking about getting my wheels refurbished and considering getting them done in white...

They are mk 2 172 wheels, just wondering if anyone has done this? My car is Odyssey Blue. Also, has anyone got their 16V/1.4 16V/1.6 16V/2.0 16V door badges in white as well? I think the combination of the wheels and end door moulding could look really good with fully colour coded door mouldings/bump strips etc

Any pics/opinions would be great

Thanks,

David

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Not so sure about that idea TBH! White wheels only really seem to work if theyre of a motorsport style design. The 172 wheel is a bit too soft and curvy to pull it off I reckon.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

get em done in anthracite, seems to really suit the Mk2 wheels. i know its been overdone now....but for good reason;)

Renaultsport Mégane R26

I know that loads of people have gone down the anthracite route but really want to see some white 172 rims! come on guys, some of you must have done this...