ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Over modded 172 The Waterfront

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Anyone on here? MK2 172 with low skirts on the Bumpers and the sides, so low in fact that half the rear bumper had been ripped off.

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Jay was that you today parked outside Whetherspoons I was outside bar edge when you pulled up.

HA HA Yeah it was me!!!!! he he I went for a shandy after work :D. You should of come over and said hello.....

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Will do if I spot you again, wasnt sure if was you or not though.

none :(

yes mr jay i saw you bomb it round that island where i work - maybe we should go for a drink on a dinnertime soon seeing as the weather is nice you up for it chad

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

Quote: Originally posted by nobblebonce on 09 June 2005

yes mr jay i saw you bomb it round that island where i work - maybe we should go for a drink on a dinnertime soon seeing as the weather is nice you up for it chad
Where do you work then dude?

[Edited by Chad on 09 June 2005 at 7:05pm]

Ah just noticed your a civil servant, Inland Revenue? or the court?

Quote: Originally posted by nobblebonce on 09 June 2005

ha ha me *points finger at self* :p