ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

our race car

TVO

S1 Elise (ex Cup owner)
Congratulations on the win :)

Out of interest where did the name 'Team Think' come from?

Williams2,Willy rall
Well done Matt,you have worked hard for it.
The Williams engine you sold my mate Ian (Birmingham),is well quick,on its first outing on a rally at MIRA,from being seeded at 55 he was in 11th place after two stages :D :D .The gearbox let go and put him out on the 3rd :( :( .
A bit of a plug here for Matt (Think Automotive) ~~~ although I have never met him,the service and price I get on mail order "aeroquip" style brake hoses and fittings,and advice on the best items to use ~~ is second to none ~~ well worth a phone call for brake and fuel lines :D :D have a look on there site http://www.thinkauto.com
Cheers Rod ( Lancashire)

M3 & Clio Cup racer
Aaron - Anything up to 2 litre, regs can be checked out on www.classicsportscarclub.co.uk , go to tin tops. Your Clio should be pretty competitive and you could share the costs with someone if you fancy as you have to do pitstops. It would be good to see Hippychick and the pink peril out there aswell. I just saw our old Clio is up for sale at £3,250 and as i said we used to lap Snetterton faster in that so that would be a good toy to come out and play with.
Team Think comes from the fact i work for Think Automotive and it just seemed like a good idea!
Rod - thanks for your comments, always a pleasure doing business with you!