ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Our Clio collection, the lastest addition to the family!

Civic Vtec y0
So my better half picked up her 59 plate on 1st Sept :D
Ignore the pissy weather and poor camera phone photos (basically ignore everything about the photos lol)

Personally I love the pistachio green and think the new additions make the newer Clio a much better looking car, esp love the new front bumper!

Thoughts and opinions please?

Picture012-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture009-1-1.jpg

Picture008-1-1.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
i don't no what it is about the new clios, something about them i just dont like. not a fan of the front bumper at all! like the colour though could have potential for a good euro car ;)

but thats just my opinion!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Get rid of the Arnold Shark sticker! lol.

Love the colour though, looks good in the sun :)

Civic Vtec y0
You park your car's and hang your washing in the same place.

Mint!

Well I "made" it into a car park, just took the line off lol

i don't no what it is about the new clios, something about them i just dont like. not a fan of the front bumper at all! like the colour though could have potential for a good euro car ;)

but thats just my opinion!

Colour is amazin, eh Gaz?

looks very diffrent to the black one

how much was that if you dont mind?

Not 100%, but think it was c.£7k

Get rid of the Arnold Shark sticker! lol.

Love the colour though, looks good in the sun :)

Yea i told her to, looks even worse coz its not straight lol

Yup as subtle as a kick in the teeth lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
smart colour, my mums just swapped her mk3 for a twingo dynamique, feels totally different to drive being smaller and lighter with the same engine!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I like the colour mate but not keen on any new cars tbh.
IMO the new 'small hatches' that are being produced all look the same and are all getting bigger and bigger.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Nice cars, is the clutch pedal sprung really light on them? Showroom models i've had a sit in felt like the springs been sourced from a ballpoint pen. Lady clutch ftl imho.:headno:

Civic Vtec y0
poverty spec ftl

meh not bad considering shes still a student lol

smart colour, my mums just swapped her mk3 for a twingo dynamique, feels totally different to drive being smaller and lighter with the same engine!

Seen her kickin about in it, looks really good. She findin it easier or harder for the learners?

Nice cars, is the clutch pedal sprung really light on them? Showroom models i've had a sit in felt like the springs been sourced from a ballpoint pen. Lady clutch ftl imho.:headno:

Clutch is good, alot better than the one on mine tbh

Rys

Clio 2 RS 182
Not my cup of tea really, can't find any angle that it looks good from. At the very least it needs a good set of alloys, I reckon anyway.

Civic Vtec y0
PMSL, why does no one like the front? I think its the biggest improvement on the new shape lol.