ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oreca group n blowing issue

Clio 172 phase 1
Yoyo any one else having problems with theirs blowing where the rear section meets the centre? Mine just won't seal I've tried loads and even put 2 clamps on and just when it feels sealed the kick back and vibrations after about 10miles it's moved and is blowing again.... I've tried paste ... No paste ... 2-3 clamps and I'm currently on silicone sealant but it's still not perfect .... Probably the worst exhaust I've seen for the price tag i payed not happy atall :( think I might just go down the custom route if I can't get a decent solution...

Clio 172 phase 1
All the welds are intact it's in good nick I've just cut down the tail pipe as it stuck out too far for my liking what sort of deal you talking Chris?

Clio 172 phase 1
Also is your yozza loud ... I love it loud :) the orecas loud and raspy and when going for it you get a nice loud pop :) lmao childish I know but I'm never growing up