ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ordered my F1 R27!!!

Liquid R27 067/500
Hi Guys,

Well i have just ordered my 197 F1 Team R27 today and cant wait to get delivery, even though its meant to be in June :( Its gonna be a long couple of months!

I didn't go for any of the extras on the car, apart from the Liquid ID Yellow paint. I know the opinion is pretty mixed re. the decals on it, but i personally think that if your going to buy a 1 0f 500 built car, it has to be a bit different from the standard models, hence having the yellow paint and decals, and for resale this may be appealing also as being a limited edition so to speak.

Im not sure if everone knows the fell spec of the car on here, but if anyones wondering just give me a shout!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Tbh you'll have far more fun in the clio, good choice.

Whats the point in power when you cant use it all.

Da

Less
How much are these if you don't mind me asking and what's the full spec you went for mate?

Clio200 EDC Lux
The retail is 17'500 I think.

It will soon arrive ordered mine last july and got it in Oct, deffo worth the wait :D

Liquid R27 067/500
Tbh you'll have far more fun in the clio, good choice.

Whats the point in power when you cant use it all.

My point exactly!

Spec as standard is as follows

• Cup Chassis (Springs 27% stiffer front, 30% Rear, dampers 10%)
  • New damper setup
  • 17" Anthracite alloy wheels
  • Red painted brembo brake calipers + rear
  • Renaultsport recaro seats
  • Extra tinted rear windows
  • mp3 cd player with fingertip remote
  • Numbered plaques (1-500)
  • F1 team decals
  • Ride height 7mm lower
  • option of Renault i-d metallic liquid yellow paint (£1,200)
Ther are some optional extras available, eg. xenons, folding door mirrors i.e things you can live without!

Standard car retails at £17,250 OTR this being £1,255 more than a standard 197.

172 Ph2
You changing from a 350z to that??

Yes yes, i know, ive heard it from loads of people ! Truth is, i miss the point and squirt driving style of the clio, always seem to go back to them....... I must be mad!

I sold my 182 to buy an Elise thinking it would be way more enjoyable than the clio. I was wrong, I perfered my 182. Maybe I'm just too stuck in my ways! I just love the 'point and squirt' too;)

I'm really interested in the upgrades over the standard 197 mate. I was on the brink of ordering a 197 when I read the Evo reviews on it. I was offered a couple of longish test drives (albiet with the salesman along side me) but declined as I wanted to borrow the car for a day and really see for my self what I was like. The general concensus seemed to be to wait for the 'cup' packs'! The real problem with the 197 seems to be it's steering feels and consistancy! I wonder what this will be like with the 'cup' chassis!

BMW Z4 3.0i
Liquid gold - golden choice :)
Decals - unsightly and tacky looking :(

I heard you can specify to not have the decals put on your car.

Lee

BMW M2C
I have to admit I'm tempted as I've just had a quite nice bonus. They are doing them with a Friends and Family discount like the standard car too.

Of course, it would have to be a nice number again.;)

Liquid R27 067/500
Liquid gold - golden choice :)
Decals - unsightly and tacky looking :(

I heard you can specify to not have the decals put on your car.

Yeh your right, Decals are a removable option at no extra cost, however this only applies for the Roof and door decals. The front and rear bumper decals will still be fitted as far as i know.

Liquid R27 067/500
Tidy tho Xenons are a bit of a must IMO...

yeh i do like xenons myself, but dont like the wash spray. Nothing worse than spending hours cleaning and polishing your car only for the front end to be covered in water if you wash the window with the lights on!

The 350Z was particularly bad for this, hence not choosing it on the clio.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197
Yup the bumper ones are standard you can not specify to have the car without them. However you can remove them easy enuff. I have done this for several R26 customers.
I will order a few for my dealership once the ordering has officially opened. RUK have not opened to factory ordering to my knowledge, which is planned for April i believe.
Never the less i will be ordering myself a demo in liquid yellow. As it looks the tits in the yellow.

106 GTi
I have to admit I'm tempted as I've just had a quite nice bonus. They are doing them with a Friends and Family discount like the standard car too.

Of course, it would have to be a nice number again.;)

You know you will get one.

clio 197
what power are they ?
think i read somewhere about them being 205bhp ? is that the renault bhp or actual ?;)
if its the renault bhp then they'll be the same as mine. got an extra 8 horses from mine after remap.
jase...

cock mobile.
what power are they ?
think i read somewhere about them being 205bhp ? is that the renault bhp or actual ?;)
if its the renault bhp then they'll be the same as mine. got an extra 8 horses from mine after remap.
jase...

The engine output is exactly the same as a std 197, so about 180, lol.

Lux'd Glacier White R26
^^ Lol...

Its got tricked out suspension, recaro's std, anthracite wheels, red calipers, god i do like them! Just need more power!

Tys.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
arite mate, nice choice in car. prob see you going about as it will be the only one in aberdeen!!! will look nice in the summer.

still working at global?

Alright! Yeh im still there, havent been to Findon for a while now though!

When i get the R27 we'll have to all meet up!

J

cool cool, but by time you get the r27 my new car will be here ;)

get your finger out your hole, we are desperate for some load testing on radiation boxes ober in findon just now. been told you are short staffed.

Turbos.
Yeah, why has this been moved? r****d moderating. I don't see why they have a Clio discussion forum when everything gets moved from it. May as well be an Introduction forum or Prospective Buyers etc.