ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Opinions on this colour.

ZX6R B1H
Should be painting the clio this weekend, and i found some paint i used on my old nova tucked away under the mixing table woo. So dragged it out and i had quite a bit left. Anyways i was messing about with some tinters as i will prob need about 5lt in total (inside, outside, door edges, under bonnet etc)

Anyways i've made it a little darker than the nova heres the colour on the nova.

DSC00198.jpg

and In the tin

P1020148.gif

P1020149.gif

P1020150.gif

I really cba with black as every other clio i see is black and its really annoying me.

Thoughts...

audi a6 3.0tdi
I tried getting a better pic of the colour for you but they are on my phone that just died

ZX6R B1H
what car/colour chris, I was going to go for VW ibis white, same as the civic i painted, but whites a bit Meh.

ZX6R B1H
Paint half the car and see what you think.

Gaz, its either balls deep or go home fella lol, Not enough time. Got sat/sun mon to repair, prep, paint.

It needs some door repairs and the door locks taking out and a plate welding over. Doors taking off, bonnet and boot off etc. needs to be painted and rebuilt back up ready for tuesday so i can get back into work. Unless i setup camp and just stay at work all weekend lol.

audi a6 3.0tdi
White is too last year don't do that. at least if you do it your blue you'll never see another anything like it :) Plus if you don't like it you could just do it again in a couple of months time

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Do it blue deffinately.

Then, every car you ever own needs to be painted the same colour. Nova, Clio, then in the future your Hummer, your Porsche etc etc. You will become a local celebrity!!

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
I actually really like that colour. Duno if it would look good on a clio though. Only one way to find out. PS doesnt count because it will look a lot different in the flesh

ZX6R B1H
lol, sorry warrren its taken me a while to actually get this one painted. and i dunno if it wil be this weekend or not yet. Boss can be a proper weirdo at times, I've sold my soul to do this one so we'll see.

Cheers Timmay, but the colour is actually a really light/purply blue. It had about 2 ltr of blue mid coat pearl mixed with a tinter.

I'm going to have a play about with a few more tinters tomorrow as there is only 3lt of paint there and i need a fair bit more, just in case i stuff it on track etc.