ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this 200 ? NV10 OYR

I went to view a Clio 200 today at SNOWS used car centre in Waterlooville. In the images it looks great and reads great, however on closer inspection I'm not sure. Original wheels poorly painted/dipped , mis match of budget tyres, Brembo red calipers need re-painting, missing locking wheel bolts, no history of a cambelt / water pump change and work carried out by a budget exhaust centre in Warrington.

I checked the history at work today on the Renault ICM and it's been into the network for repairs such as gearbox and hubs replaced in the last few years. All in all the paint work was scratch and dent free just needed a good polish and wax.

It's up for just under £5500 and they offered to do a wheel refurb in gunmetal, to me I reckon it's worth £5000 and I'd want to do a refurb in gloss black and fit Michelin PS4 tyres and an overhall of the calipers.

2c9299d1684bdfb201684bef378d2a6e_NV10OYR_206e06d9324d7775842f9b58974c3803_1.jpg

https://www.snows.co.uk/too-good-to-auction/used-cars/9555189-renault-clio-2.0-vvt-renaultsport-3dr/