ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

oops i broke it!

driving to work at 5:30 this morning i went to overtake a car on the a14 so i put it in 3rd and put my foot down, literally as soon as i did this my car started spluttering. it wouldnt rev over 3k so i pulled into a little village to call for help. whilst waiting i thought i would see how close to home i could get. but every time i slowed down to go over speed bumps the car cut out and then wouldnt let me go over 3k in any gear, so its gone off to gdi now to be fixed anyone else had this problem with theirs?

it scared the hell out of me as i was on a dual carriageway i thought it was gonna die completely so just came off at the first available slip road to find myself on empty dark country lanes hence trying to get as close to home as possible!
oh well at least i got a day off work!! just cant go anywhere!!

Holly you finally get a job and then thankful that you got a day off work? You been off for ages, anyway what you working as now?

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider
we have loads of 2nd hand throttle bodies... so if anyone has this problem give us a shout...

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
but its better to buy a new throttle body rather than buying a secodn hand one, as that is likely to go the same way