ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ongoing leak in clio 182 boot

Clio 182 ff
So I'm looking for any help with my leak from my boot in my 182, it leaking in to the left side. I've already re sealed the little boot bump stops and this made no difference. As you can see from the image the water seems to be coming from a lot higher up. What are problem areas to try ? thanks

Attachments

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
  Civic
Sorry only just seen this it seems to be coming from a lot higher up than the light, but there is only so far up I can see. Are there any known spots to check higher up?
Spoiler area? Boot wiring seals? Boot release button? Boot seal itself, washer fluid tubes?

Take the car apart, sit inside and have someone pour water over the top and see where its coming from.

Clio 182 ff
Spoiler area? Boot wiring seals? Boot release button? Boot seal itself, washer fluid tubes?

Take the car apart, sit inside and have someone pour water over the top and see where its coming from.
[/QUOTE thanks, yes unfortunately I think I'm going to have to strip the rear out like you say. Was hoping for a quick fix as I'm so busy with work but I will have to get it done