ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OnePlus 2 - Announced

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
95695b268254422f7080e73f54036064.jpg

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Just flattened mine and upgrading to 2.1

Boot into TWRP

Flash the full OxygenOS 2.0.2 zip:
OnePlus2Oxygen_14_OTA_006_all_1508211811.zip

Flash the 2.0.2 > 2.1 OTA update zip:
OnePlus2Oxygen_14_OTA_006-008_patch_1509191929.zip

Flash SuperSU
UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip

Reboot system "Swipe to disable" NOT "Not disable"

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
2.1 update

Hi all,

Hope we didn't keep you waiting for long, we are starting the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 2.1.0. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today and if all goes well, we'll start the broader rollout tomorrow.

This is a sizeable update full of bug fixes and improvements. We're not done yet, but hopefully this update addresses some of the frequent issues you've been facing.

Here are some highlights:
  • We've added manual mode for all you photography enthusiasts. Hope this will give you more control for capturing that perfect moment.
  • Raw support is now enabled for 3rd party camera apps that support this format
  • There's a new color balance slider in Display for adjusting the color tone of your screen. You can now go warmer or cooler as you please.
  • Added Exchange support.
  • We fixed some issues that were causing problems with popular 3rd party apps.
  • Telephony service improvements so you no longer get the lag when you turn on/off airplane mode.
Your feedback is appreciated as always, we may not always respond in the forums but please be assured that we do look over your comments and feedback often. Hope you enjoy!

**** UPDATE ****

We are seeing some reports of RAW format still not being supported in 3rd party camera apps. We will investigate this and provide a follow up soon.

Never Settle

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I take it you're rooted? I had Greenify on my OPO but couldn't take full advantage really without knowing what wakelocks there were. I really should root this one but I don't have a clue what I'm doing!

Yep rooted :smile: and have Xposed installed too to make full use of the Experimental features too (and I use it for blocking YouTube Ads)

Greenify works well on its own, I only have these forced hibernated:

n9CDpbGh.jpg

As for Amplify:

wv7IwxYh.jpg

I block roughly 1/3 of the wakelocks, not that much, but enough to make a difference :smile:

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Applied the tempered glass protector to the wife's phone this morning, last night the dog went mental and knocked her plus two onto the granite hearth! Fortunately didn't damage it, but kind of reminded me that it needed to be done. (It arrived on Monday when I was in hospital).

These really are a piece of piss to install with the tabs!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I had a ozrly one on the opo and never got it to install properly, lifted at one corner then I got so pissed with it not fitting right that I chucked it in the bin in anger.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah I just touch the middle button and it wakes/unlocks my phone. Pretty simple.

Cheers Adam, will do at some point. Take it I'll need to back up all my stuff before hand?

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
No but would be nice, just put fingerprint on and it unlocks!
Havent setup fingerprint and dont wish too.

Yeah I just touch the middle button and it wakes/unlocks my phone. Pretty simple.

Cheers Adam, will do at some point. Take it I'll need to back up all my stuff before hand?
Yeah backup all stuff, then we can do it. Better to do it now before you start moving data onto it etc.

If you haven't unlocked the bootloader yep you need to make a backup by doing so (and then rooting after flashing custom recovery), it'll basically do a factory reset for you.
Root and unlock soon as i get phones, saves hassle in the long run really.

On a futher note, still finding the software sluggish, ill run antutu see what happens.

How come you dont want to use fingerprint? Works well imo!

As for Antutu will be interesting to see what score you get. When I initially flashed the ROM I was getting 40k (this was from flashing the 2.1 FULL OTA), so I went back and did what you did, flash the 2.0.2 FULL OTA, then flash the 2.1 Update after - went up to 44k, and then when I ran it again later (after phone was cool), I got 52k - so not quite the 56k I've seen from others, but much better.

Also I found that when I only flashed the 2.1 OTA everything was super sluggish! So I had to do the original update like you mention anyway! But all running good now :)

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
How come you dont want to use fingerprint? Works well imo!

As for Antutu will be interesting to see what score you get. When I initially flashed the ROM I was getting 40k (this was from flashing the 2.1 FULL OTA), so I went back and did what you did, flash the 2.0.2 FULL OTA, then flash the 2.1 Update after - went up to 44k, and then when I ran it again later (after phone was cool), I got 52k - so not quite the 56k I've seen from others, but much better.

Also I found that when I only flashed the 2.1 OTA everything was super sluggish! So I had to do the original update like you mention anyway! But all running good now :smile:
Ehh,
Ran it there 64Bit - 58349 at the top.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Swiftkey is cack anyway, never liked it, looks awful and has always been hard to type on, even going back to when I used to have nexus devices. I'm sure anybody that swears by it enjoys having their balls crushed by ladies in stilettos.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Just realised I can enable an auto do not disturb mode with tasker,

Interruptions in tasker are handily called "interrupt", so no wonder I couldn't find the bloody option.

Created a task that sets

INTERRUPT to Priority

if %INTERRUPT eq all

Then created a profile between 9pm and 7am which runs that task, so if the priority mode is None or Priority, the task doesn't do anything (None blocks more than priority, so if you've put the switch there then you're specifically blocking more), otherwise it sets priority mode. At the end of the time, it flicks back to whatever mode it was in.

Just need the LED control fixing now so that lightflow works properly.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Yeah, I tried before in tasker but couldnt find interruptions, just did a Google search and found that they'd called it interrupt. Seems to work ok!

Obviously if you start tarting about with the switch during that period then it will override and won't go back into priority automatically, but it does exactly what I want.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
I'd leave it in normal mode, saves me having to switch to priority in the mornings when I get the first notification of the day and realise I forgot to set it to Priority :smiley:

That's how I roll too.

I wonder if you can read the physical switch state from Tasker?