ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OnePlus 2 - Announced

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
@Tyler@Ultimate / @sn00p - how long did yours take to dispatch and then how long for delivery since that?

Trying to work out when I'll get it, hoping asap as I ordered ~8.30am, but no dispatch email yet!
Ordered at 12:40 on 18/08/2015
Shipment Email 12:03 19/08/2015
Royal mail pre advice 18:22 19/08/2015
Collected by royal mail 04:10 20/08/2015
Delivered 11:43 21/08/2015

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Wtf is a WileyFox ?

Are you ok? :smiley:
https://www.wileyfox.com/

Storm-Gallery-1_3422809b.jpg

http://www.androidcentral.com/wileyfox-swift-will-go-sale-europe-online-sept-22-129

wileyfox-1.jpg

wileyfox-14.jpg

http://www.androidcentral.com/hands...related&utm_medium=module&utm_campaign=nextv2

Storm looks good from them.
Swift - Snapdragon 410 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, dual-SIM capabilities, a 5-inch 720p display and 2,500mAh battery. It's also worth noting that the 2GB/16GB is the standard configuration here, there's no cheaper base model with reduced RAM and storage. And the whole package costs £129 SIM-free.

Wileyfox will offer the Storm, a Snapdragon 615-powered handset with a larger 5.5-inch 1080p display. Camera, memory and storage get bumped up too in the Storm, with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal flash, a 20-megapixel Sony camera and 8-megapixel front-facer. It's not a million miles away from what Motorola's offering with the Moto X Play, albeit without the enormous battery. And the Storm's design, while still plastic, feels more premium than its smaller and cheaper sibling and a fixed internal battery at 2,500mAh.

This higher-end model also comes with capacitive buttons below the screen, as opposed to the Swift's traditional on-screen keys. It's a compelling package for just £199 SIM-free, a price point that places it closer to the Moto G than the Moto X Play in the UK.

On the software side, it's Cyanogen OS 12.2 running the show on both devices, based upon Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. In our limited time with both the Storm and the Swift, both seemed speedy enough for our needs, though we'll need to see how things hold up after extended use. The biggest visible difference is the orange-tinted Wileyfox theme applied to the OS as standard. Cyanogen's extensive Themes system gives you complete control over the look and feel of the OS, though, so it's easy to turn the UI into something less aggressively orange.

The Wileyfox Swift will land in the UK this September, priced £129 SIM-free, with the Storm following in October for £199.

work for BMW
somebody give me an invite :(
I bought an invite for Oneplus One when it was released , on ebay for around £10-20. Now invites are like £100!

work for BMW
tbh the Two isn't so different that i want to buy one super quick. The finger scanner looks like the only thing , plus maybe another rear case

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
I got an invite yesterday, although not a shareable one, so ordered the OPT as I think a mate of mine wants one and it was only valid for 24 hours.

It's weird, I bought the OPO but since then I've done nothing in the "community" at all, in fact I sold it after six months or so.

Christ alone knows how they're working out the invite list, I didn't ask to be added to it.

If I get any shareable invites I'll post them up.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Loving mine! Lol

Some pics from it that I took at the rose theatre last Sunday when bmth played.

3ece4da254af6a153b17e022a386904f.jpg
7ea8e86ba304b4d8a392faddedb33fc3.jpg
5caf421d4ab4e516cb33abe1d3a71aad.jpg

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Did you do express or standard delivery? I did Standard this time and express is a pointless option in the UK.

And even when I ordered my OPO with express, DHL managed to deliver it to the wrong house! Had some old geezer who they'd delivered to it drive round and deliver it to me, what a guy.

Did you do express or standard delivery? I did Standard this time and express is a pointless option in the UK.

And even when I ordered my OPO with express, DHL managed to deliver it to the wrong house! Had some old geezer who they'd delivered to it drive round and deliver it to me, what a guy.

Express, pile of w**k. Ordered 2nd Sept, still not here yet.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
The express option has always been weird, I think it's for Non-UK customers so that when it ships from the UK it does so via courier rather than tracked mail, so in that case it'd be faster and have more tracking.

charltjr

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone who wants one I've got one here now, the mate who was going to buy it off me changed his mind. Not looking to make a profit, just want to cover my costs so £320 posted RM special delivery. It's the 64gb model still sealed in the factory plastic.

Drop me a PM if you want it.