ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

On Track @ Brands Hatch

R26r R26
Took the plunge on Thursday and took the Meg out for the first time on track (evening session). Definately got the bug now, and cant wait for the Renault Sport day in September. Anyway a few pics from the evening.

2a9beae9.gif
c8c91aad.gif
348add05.gif
b4caec41.gif
76884d0d.gif
152220fe.gif

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Looks good mate. Out of interest how did the ph1 fair against yours? I'm guessing you know him

Dan.

R26r R26
The black wheels were an experiment after an incident with a kerb and I was more than happy with the results. Especially as I didn't have to pay :D

The Ph 1 is being driven by my son and he done really well, but obviously he is a lot younger, more crazier and a better driver ;)

You have a son? Didn't realise you were that much of an old b*stard!

Car looks good mate, love LY R26s.

If you ever head up north to a track, give me a shout.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cool. Before i logged on me and the wife were talking about cars, well i was lol. When/if i come to sell mine ive contemplted a few things, but i think the megane would be a nice step up. Looks superb in yellow btw

Dan.