ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ollie's Silver Cup - JMS RS2/Wilwood/2118

Can't believe this! Just seen the for sale thread!!

Very tempted to sell my 182 for it. As said you could easily brake off £1500-2k worth of parts I'm sure and someone would still have one of the best kept Clio's on here!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Would be a massive shame to see it broken, only thing left to address IMO is the suspension and Interior/Cage. Would be an awesome all rounder if you could get a tidy cage and Recaro Pole's in the front

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Just a quick one Ollie, How did you fit the carbon washer blanks? Mine have just arrived and they appear to be hollow, I'm guessing just tiger seal or some kind of bond? I'm not sure how I'm going to fix them into position

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Break it so I can have the rs2 and brakes.. I have money waiting plus it will look just as good on my car :)

RB One Eight Two
This thread makes me sad :( Its such a stunning car.

But TBH I have been thinking about doing the same, but toying with the idea of getting a cheap diesel as a commute car.

Ollie's Silver Cup
Just a quick one Ollie, How did you fit the carbon washer blanks? Mine have just arrived and they appear to be hollow, I'm guessing just tiger seal or some kind of bond? I'm not sure how I'm going to fix them into position

You have to take the bumper off to remove the old ones, as they've bolted in from the back.

The new ones, just need bonding in. I used black silicone from Halfords. :)

Ollie's Silver Cup
ollie let me know how much you are selling for can be around yours in 15 minutes flat with cash lol

lol how you doing mate? Still got your black 172?

I'm wanting £4,000 for the Cup. :) There's a for sale thread in the cars for sale section with the full spec, etc too. :)

M2 Comp
One of my favourite cars on the site. If it's still for sale in a couple of weeks I will definitely have it off you.. I'm only in Leicestershire too.

Ollie's Silver Cup
A deposit has been left for the car; so it should be going to him, with collection later this week. :)

To a member too, so it's good it's staying on CS! :D

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Well they certainly got a good buy and I'm glad it is staying on here.

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
A deposit has been left for the car; so it should be going to him, with collection later this week. :)

To a member too, so it's good it's staying on CS! :D
Sold to meee :)))))
friday i will have 2 clio sports in total
this is my current one
ef9708d4.jpg

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
1 being made into a track ****? As horrible as it seems olivers cup would be a great base to start from, 2118's, RS2, wilwood brake set up, well looked after so you don't need to worry about things breaking as soon as you give it some beans. Probably a load of other things i've missed too.

Do it :p

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Well I wanted a megane 225 but it was just as cheap to buy another Clio. I did originally wanna buy some parts off ollies car bur decided to buy the whole thing! I hate silvers cars! But I love this one.
Just abit scared about no abs, 4 pots and ad08's during the winter !

225 Cup & Williams
Well I wanted a megane 225 but it was just as cheap to buy another Clio. I did originally wanna buy some parts off ollies car bur decided to buy the whole thing! I hate silvers cars! But I love this one.

Lol I would be too, better using the 182.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

Now you've scared me into thinking this won't last the winter. Please use the 182 lol.

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
Haha it's ok. I never drive stupid. I het slagged off for having a fast car when I drive so slow !I save the fast driving for the track :) even tho only done a 15 min slot at fcs :(

Audi TT 3.2
glad its going to a good lad. so now he has Ollies old car and mine!

Seen your new car on fb Ollie looks great!

Toms_clio

ClioSport Club Member
  TRACK CAR BREAKING
glad its going to a good lad. so now he has Ollies old car and mine!

Seen your new car on fb Ollie looks great!

2 of the best cars in the forum IMO :p
Have you too to thank for it tho :)
Although th RB has changed abit now