ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ollie's Clio RS 200 Project thread

Clio RS 200 (AG)
Hi guys,

Got some progress going on my new car so thought i would make a progress thread.

Here are a few more photos of the car as the others are from an iPhone.

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

1) First of all i decided to de-badge the clio badge from the boot. (Excuse the dirt it was washed yesterday) :(

Before:

IMG_1847.jpg

After:

IMG_1848.jpg

2) Installed a fire extinguisher in the passanger footwell:

IMG_1837.jpg

3) Added a new sticker on the roof:

IMG_1850.jpg

4) Bought some pirelli snowsport tyres to go over the speedlines as the car will be used in the Alps over the winters so it's a necessity for me:

IMG_1842.jpg

Will keep updating this as i go on with modding it.

thanks for looking!

Clio RS 200 (AG)
cheers guys,

the current plans i have in mind:

Itg panel filter,
KW coilovers,
Akra exhaust,
Qualife Diff,
Tints
new wheels and tyres
Hids
Wind deflectors
and other little bits and bobs i think of in the future

Clio RS 200 (AG)
Got some more mods done to the Clio ;)

Today i bought an HID kit to go into the projector headlights along with some LED sidelights to match, hope to get it fitted by monday:

IMG_1173.jpg

Then i had my rear 3 windows tinted using the light tints so 35% same ones as they come out of the factory with. they came out very dark in these pictures:

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

And finally i visited HEKO today and got some wind deflectors :

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

sorry for the poor photo quality only had my phone with me

Clio RS 200 (AG)
Popped into Switzerland for a short ski break, so i thought i would take some photos whilst i'm here:

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1899.jpg

And the main factor that got me up the snowy mountains :)

IMG_1889.jpg

Clio RS 200 (AG)
cheers guys, tbh i wasnt a huge fan either before i saw it in the flesh ;)

now time to save up for an Akra exhaust and some coilovers :(

Clio RS 200 (AG)
Got round to fitting a few more mods today so i thought i would share some photos with you.

First up i changed the filter to an ITG panel filter. Haven't been able to test it yet but it made an improvement on my last Corsa so hopefully it's not too bad.
Here is a thickness comparison with the standard one:

c2e6fc82.jpg

087efcf5.jpg

New boot net:

7cbdc16c.jpg

Black front and rear badges:

3c6c5673.jpg

4f83ddb5.jpg

Nurburgring domed gel badge:

e383f7f7.jpg

TRS Regal tow strap and adaptor from Willis, not had time to fit it and adjusted but will try it this week, cheers mate:

72b668a7.jpg

Seat frame Recaro decal:

d3462aab.jpg

And finally the side RS vinyls, don't know how long they will stay for but i will see if they grow on me ;)

95fa39a3.jpg

No big mods this month only small details as my budget is limited this month but hopefully i will have some more money for something bigger next month.

Audi A5
nice car u got their mate! you need some silvervision indicator bulbs and spray your hub cap's to match your alloys that for me would finish off the cosmetic side of things.

also where did you get them recaro stickers and how much wear they if you dont mind me asking...

Clio RS 200 (AG)
nice car u got their mate! you need some silvervision indicator bulbs and spray your hub cap's to match your alloys that for me would finish off the cosmetic side of things.

also where did you get them recaro stickers and how much wear they if you dont mind me asking...

cheers mate, silver visions have now been fitted and will spary the caps once i get some OZ rims for summer so i can keep the speedlines as winter wheels.

recaro sticker is of ebay around £2 ;)

Clio SilvGP 28/50
nice motor mate .... are you going to get the "bluefin" superchip? provides extra 15bhp and a massive amount of torque.... where dd you get the tow sleeve from mate looks good :)

Clio RS 200 (AG)
cheers mate, tow strap is from regal auto sport however its a trs one with their logo on it. I think i will go for a custom map from a reputable mapper in italy...

Clio RS 200 (AG)
got a few photos from the Ring today, sorry only iPhone quality :

307e003b.jpg

6ac913b4.jpg

my favorite cars:

a1cab8b6.jpg

91f89677.jpg

some random shots:

74c6fe25.jpg

bb2517f2.jpg

the hotel has turned Renault Sport haha:

03bca61c.jpg