ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

LY 182
I really don't get Hardcore TDM some times. It's camping galore! I just had to rage quit with a team with mates on camping everywhere and the final straw was being team killed for the 3rd time and that one was blatant. No one else around, just some trigger happy kunt.

AK

M240i
Lol :)

5d6185cf-2c2e-b70c.jpg

Mito Sportiva 135
Finally found a setup I like...althought still don't think it's perfecT:

Galil + suppresor
Semtex
Decoy
Hardened
Ninja
Cold Blooded (or whatever it's called on this one)

Next port of call is to get one of those ballistic missiles, seem to be pretty effective.

Oh and the new Chopper Gunner...wow. Got it on Nuke Town and just kills galore in that thing!

Mk2 ph1 clio
I need to start playing MP properly. I've whored out on zombies since day 1 lol

Think im level 33 now, got all the sniper rifles and LMG's but im not buying every weapon though. Used alot of them in combat training and i know the ones to avoid!

Played GW domination on array last night and first kill was a triple spray with famas :D followed by another a few minutes later :) Thank god for theatre mode!

White APE
as explained two posts above yours, you cannot use underbarrel attatchements with warlord.. so no flamethrower, masterkey, noob tube etc with anything else.

If you had read my post you would see I have tried WITHOUT warlord too and get no where. Anyone else having this issue?

White APE
Not sure if it has been mentioned but has anyone found the arcade mode you can get into if you get out the chair?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Grenade launchers are for homo's anyway. Learn to shoot. I've killed loads of people rocking round with grenade launchers like it's mw2, it's too slow for that now.

White APE
I'm having no problem with my shooting. Just occasionally like gave a boob tube on there and now it's pissing me off

LY 182
Just had a funny few games with a mate of mine. I joined his session in progress so some games I was on his team and others I wasn't. (Normal TDM).

I was running around with a pretty ridiculous combo of the L96A1 sniper + crossbow. I prefer the action with the SMG or assault rifle but there's something pretty damn pleasing about getting a cheeky position, scoping somebody out from a ridiculous distance and taking them out with 1 single shot.

Probably the funniest moment of the night was on Crisis I was against my mate. I was lying down on the floor where you just wouldn't expect it (quite busy area) and as he came round the corner I landed the crossbow smack on him. We were in party chat and just cracking up. Gotta say it was nice running around with the sniper and crossbow and not taking the game so seriously.

Don't think a day's gone by that I haven't played since release lol!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Dunno what they did in the update but I f**king love it. Lol I'm absolutely tearing peeps a new ass, nearly every game I'm top now. There's still a few 50/50 I should of won but didn't but ya gotta give these people something I suppose or it's just cruel. Lol

F82 M4
Was playing split screen zombies with my mate yesterday for a few hours, it's awesome. Bloody hard though! Furthest we got was round 8 :eek:

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah it is solid, there's nowhere you can "hole up" so to speak so you're constantly
on the move. If you split up it's bad news.

Mito Sportiva 135
AK and a couple of his mates and myself got to round 10 I think on zombies yesterday....by the end though it's mental! Plus it was a dark level so all you could see was the yellow eyes!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Did you struggle to understand what they were saying and differentiate between them?

Haha i do and i've played with em plenty of times.

Mito Sportiva 135
Ha no no they are a good bunch of lads! Although I asked AK how he has managed to play so much COD...I am only jealous because I'd like to play it more to be honest!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Haha aye they're sound, they just all sound the same.

He had a few days off iirc. Double points this weekend though so an opportunity to gain some levels... i'm away though, GRIM

Mito Sportiva 135
I wantt o do some pro challenges, seem to be levelling up at an ok rate, k/d is only at 1.08 so not as good as I'd like, but have been destroed a couple of times earlier on, not knowing the maps was the main weakness so should hopefully start going up a bit.

Not sure whether to swap the Galil for the Aug...what's everyone think is better?

Not a 320d
Well i think its s**t. Something definately wrong with the guna, why are the smg's so good compared to rifles.

Zombies are f**king ace, but the multiplayer sucks.

AK

M240i
Did you struggle to understand what they were saying and differentiate between them?

Haha i do and i've played with em plenty of times.

Haha!

Yeah Tom had a few days off, will be rinsing it this weekend though with the double XP.