ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
You thnk AK is mental you should see some of the other scots almost at 3rd prestige.

I'm on about lvl 20 1st prestige now with about 18 hours played I think.

Was playing against some people on 2nd prestige last night. Mental.

Do you lose all the perk pro's when you prestige? Put soo much time into them, don't want to lose.

Dodgy one
I'm like level 20 now, I did only buy it on Monday though. First COD I've ever really played. Had MW1, but got into it too late and everyone was pro.

Now I'm finally setting up some good classes I'm really starting to enjoy it, and sticks and stones games are brilliant fun with mates.

Even on your own them games are mint, I like one in the chamber, Sticks and stones has to come top though, Sack the crossbow off and use the hatchet, Came top in 2/3 games i played yesterday just kept humiliating everyone, running about and strafing no one seemed to be able to hit me.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I probably won't presitge until I start playing hardcore matches all the time, I haven't got any pro-perc's yet because I was silly with my cash, need slight of hand pro in my life tbh!

You don't need cash to get the pro perks. Just got to do the 'things' to get them.

Go to the perk and press x and you can see what you need to do.

LY 182
First time I disliked the game last night, cause I seemed to be having a mare and got pwned pretty bad in almost every game lol! :approve:

Was trying a few classes and guns out. Tried the Commando out but still think I prefer the Famas.

Played a few of the wager matches too. The gun game with a few mates and a couple randoms was hilarious. Took me ages to f**king kill with the dual wield pistols lol!

Jap Shed
Got this yesterday. good.

MP v good too! sooo hard though!!

Can play it on full settings on a 19 inch monitor too, suprised by that.

Mito Sportiva 135
Has anyone done the SP yet? I grudingly started it...but not really too interested justy for any unlocks and to say it's done!

LY 182
I did a few objectives and then thought I'd give MP a bash. Not stopped playing MP now lol. Might do the SP over Christmas when I have more time.

Golf R32
Completed the campaign the other day, only started playing it whenever I got pissed off with MP lag or myself if I was having a mare of a time.

Its certainly not got any replay appeal like MW2 even just to play specific levels.

AK

M240i
F*ckabout. Can't believe some of you have gone Prestige already. AK is mental. Nearly second Prestige last time I checked... get some air? ;)

Switched it off last night just turning over to 45 lol. I do, I'm at work all day haha!

I'm actually the lowest score in my 'group' as spizels says, most are near 3rd.

Mountune Tractor
I don't see the point in prestige...............unless you're going to do it 15 times and get gold camo. Errrr no thanks, that would take me about 20 days solid play! I got to 50 in the first week and that's where I'm staying.

AK

M240i
I don't see the point in prestige...............unless you're going to do it 15 times and get gold camo. Errrr no thanks, that would take me about 20 days solid play! I got to 50 in the first week and that's where I'm staying.

15th prestige is my aim lol.. I WANT gold camo...

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Having a bit of bother this afternoon.

Nearly every gasme is ending early due to crappy connection.

Checked mine and I have a 67ms ping and a 6.5meg download (can't remember upload), so I think it isn't me.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
So what's the point in The chopper gunner I earned it not out of a care package and not 1 kill even though I was hitting all the red squares. It wouldn't even allow it in the air for 5 minutes. I'll be switching to dogs now.

Mito Sportiva 135
I might have to invest some more time in this this weekend...damn my popularity and social life, I just want to stay in on my xbox lol.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
hardline pro ftw, you can even change mates care package contents for them... and change stolen care package contents lol

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Scavenger pro/Warlord pro = 2 rockets, s**t doesn't stay in the air long when I'm around.

Just got to lvl 20 on the first zombies level kino something. f**king ZOMBIES!

Ph1 172
Anyone been having connection problems on the ps3? Haven't had many problems,till today, out of 8 matches only,finished 3.