ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Tried playing in a party of 6 the other night, after just over an hour we gave up and tried making a Saving Private Ryan remake on crsis, lol!
We shall see if the updates have improved things later ;)

AK

M240i
Not bad... 41-2.

5d6185cf-71db-9d7d.jpg

LY 182
Just noticed that you can now only vote for a previous map once. At least that's what it looks like. Just did Firing Range twice and then you couldn't vote again.

Good idea tbh.

Bus w**ker
Just noticed that you can now only vote for a previous map once. At least that's what it looks like. Just did Firing Range twice and then you couldn't vote again.

Good idea tbh.

God I f**king hope that's the case. On TDM last night with a mate and the little c***s kept voting for Nuketown, after the 5th game and with 6 votes to play it again I rage quit.

G/W 200 and project Vdub
Arr im stuck on the defector level, after you help get though the door it go's all dark and i aint got a clue where to go!

Audi TT 225 Quattro
mine has froze 3 times in the last 90 mins since doing the update:dapprove: 1st few games were laggy has hell , it then put me as the host all other times and the connection was no where near as smooth as mw2. its a shame as under all the s**t is quite a good game, they just need to sort out the major issues that are still present.......

Tesla MP3 2021
What a load of s**t.

Just been owning on HQ with a group of lads from work, nice 10 game winning streak and my best game was 72-11 and its not showing in my recent played games list. All of the other games are there just not that one. What gives??? :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What a load of s**t.

Just been owning on HQ with a group of lads from work, nice 10 game winning streak and my best game was 72-11 and its not showing in my recent played games list. All of the other games are there just not that one. What gives??? :(
did you send me a friend request by any chance? im sure i've seen your username on PS3

Tesla MP3 2021
Dont think so mate. However I do have the same username on XBL and PSN, though I don't play the PS3 as much.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
nee bother, i'm sure you sent me a request. I tend to delete requests if they dont put a note at the bottom.

nee bother any way

Renault Clio 1.4
Realised I was able to buy the AK47 earlier, after having it for god knows how long available. AK47 > any other assault rifle in my opinion, been the same since MW.

Tesla MP3 2021
Its good at medium to close range, bit too much recoil for long range, especially with the lag thats going on.

Mito Sportiva 135
Just got the Famas and love it...hooked up with the suppresor.

What's everyone rolling with, with this gun? I currently have sleight of hand, ninja and one other perk I can't remember lol.

Worth getting scavenger, or what other attachments?

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Just got the Famas and love it...hooked up with the suppresor.

What's everyone rolling with, with this gun? I currently have sleight of hand, ninja and one other perk I can't remember lol.

Worth getting scavenger, or what other attachments?

Famas <3

With Hardline, Hardened and I think my last one is Lightweight.
Highest K/D was 4.80 last night with it!

Mk4 .:R32
does anyone else have issues logging onto the PSN?

It's doing my tits in now. I'm connected to a wireless router, did the connection test and it's all ok. Then when trying to sign into the PSN, it comes up with an error. I don't understand the issue....access to the internet and log on details are all correct.

It worked last night for a couple of games, then kicked me out. piece of sh*t

After the tip higher up. I tried out Slight of hand and duel mags on my ak47u. Jesus is all. Can kill, reload and kill again before people get shots on me. Awesome combo for nuketown. .

Changed to this yesterday. Great setup tbh. I got my highest k/d aswell... Something like 30-6. Not awesome, but I was well happy with that score!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I have finally settled into this game now.

Scavenger, Sleight of Hand, Ninja, AUG w/Supressor or AK47 w/Extended Mags.

I can hold a 3.00 KD in most games now, it just kind of clicked last night, I was getting worried that i wasn't enjoying it as much as MW2, but I think it just takes time. Nearly prestiged for the second time.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Jeebus Craigus, serious COD g33k alert! lol!!!

AK's score up there, pants IMO! Players like that get on my wick, yea great you killed loads of people, that's because they were probably going for objective and trying to achieve the aim of that game type whilst you just sat and picked them off from where ever have no intention of capturing etc..... :mad:

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Aye, the guy below him had nearly the same score with only 15 kills, lol.

I'm not that much of a geek, just level up quick, played 1d 7hrs or something.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
F*ckabout. Can't believe some of you have gone Prestige already. AK is mental. Nearly second Prestige last time I checked... get some air? ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm like level 20 now, I did only buy it on Monday though. First COD I've ever really played. Had MW1, but got into it too late and everyone was pro.

Now I'm finally setting up some good classes I'm really starting to enjoy it, and sticks and stones games are brilliant fun with mates.