ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Mountune Tractor
I f**king love this game, knew I would tbh. I don't see what's not to like, it's loads more realistic now and I can actually play a game without being noooob tubed or qs or hacked to pieces by another killstreak every ten minutes.
Zombies is ace, perks and buying system is ace, wager matches ace and dead ops is funny as f**k. All in all awesome if you ask me. I like the maps too, nice change from MW2.
Yes it's 'cartoony' but look at MOH - concentrate too hard on make it look nice and you don't make a decent game.

tbh i'm going back onto MW2 tomorrow, this game is a no no for me. it's all about luck on the aminig, if you look on the assists you get on all the players there way higher than MW2.

same here fixx i cant shoot for s**t either, i thought chanpion im good at MW2 and thought this whould be a breeze straight on to 11 killstreaks no problem but nooooooo

You aint good at mw2 your fuckin epic!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll get a video up shortly tonight, see what you think of it, it's the target practice one plus me on the chopper gunner

I f**king love this game, knew I would tbh. I don't see what's not to like, it's loads more realistic now and I can actually play a game without being noooob tubed or qs or hacked to pieces by another killstreak every ten minutes.
Zombies is ace, perks and buying system is ace, wager matches ace and dead ops is funny as f**k. All in all awesome if you ask me. I like the maps too, nice change from MW2.
Yes it's 'cartoony' but look at MOH - concentrate too hard on make it look nice and you don't make a decent game.

Got my first double noob tube earlier!

G51 BEN
If you are in no rush to buy it, wait for a week.

The amount of people's games that won't have arrived on time will have made a lot of people go out to buy it from the shop. When the second copy finally arrives, people will just sell it for a bit cheaper.

Bit of forward thinking to all those thinking of buying it soon.

And can we get some sort of poll going with who likes it/who doesnt etc? Its a very long thread to read just to get a 'mine has/hasnt arrived lol' comment with only 1 or 2 game reviews.

Mountune Tractor
mind its been done by the same guys as WAW so it would do. I reckon next years offering from the guys who did COD4 and MW2 will be the one to have

LOL, you will be waiting a long time, IW don't exsist anymore.

Gotta laugh at all the hate, I knew it was going to happen tbh.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
if they do some thing about the spawn and do some thing about the hit system it will be a qualo game. it's got great maps and guns. then it might be better than MW2. found the enemy spawned on both sides of the map on one game

the red dot markers on the map seem to do what ever they want. you look at a red dot next to you and theres nee one there.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
if they do some thing about the spawn and do some thing about the hit system it will be a qualo game. it's got great maps and guns. then it might be better than MW2. found the enemy spawned on both sides of the map on one game

the red dot markers on the map seem to do what ever they want. you look at a red dot next to you and theres nee one there.

Agree with you there mate, the spawn system is completely fucked up. Especially on Nuketown, yeah its a small map but why spawn 3 of their players directly behind me when I spawn? Bullshit.

Mountune Tractor

Have faith in Treyarch, they actively listen to the community and ACT ON IT. Unlike IW.
You can pretty much guarantee a patch will come out in the next few days.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
tbh i'm going back onto MW2 tomorrow, this game is a no no for me. it's all about luck on the aminig, if you look on the assists you get on all the players there way higher than MW2.

same here fixx i cant shoot for s**t either, i thought chanpion im good at MW2 and thought this whould be a breeze straight on to 11 killstreaks no problem but nooooooo

but its new maps etc you cant expect to get 11 straight away tho no, my highest is 7/8 on this, the more you play and learn the maps you will get them soon enough,

Mountune Tractor
but its new maps etc you cant expect to get 11 straight away tho no, my highest is 7/8 on this, the more you play and learn the maps you will get them soon enough,

Plus they don't count towards each other, which is the way it should be.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i like the maps and guns, my highest was 7/8 too. i know what you saying can get use to the maps.

see if they sort out a patch then i'll be on big time

If you are in no rush to buy it, wait for a week.

The amount of people's games that won't have arrived on time will have made a lot of people go out to buy it from the shop. When the second copy finally arrives, people will just sell it for a bit cheaper.

Bit of forward thinking to all those thinking of buying it soon.

Unlikely.

Was Sub £27 Last year and the year before in supermarkets. Readily available for anyone to go and get, yet people were still paying 30 odd on ebay for a copy a week later.

Until this one came out today, the old ones fetched good money. They aren't the game to go down to a tenner after a few months.

A completed listing on ebay right now shows many people today have paid £45 for it.

Give it a week, I bet its no cheaper to buy it on ebay, and defo not in the shops.

ph2 172
Seems as though if you spend over £50 in there today and tomorrow you get a voucher for £20 off COD which some kind person decided to give to me :)

Renault Clio 1.4
Now I've actually levelled up a bit and started to unlock things I'm loving it online, once you actually get to join in that is. Played four wager matches so far and have been in the money each time, the gun game being my favourite.
Agree on the spawning - it's just awful on certain maps, Nuketown especially.

Bumder With A Buffer
they say they make no guarantee that it will arrive any specific time but they guarantee it will arrive SOME time

They told u that or u read it somewhere??

That's pretty f**king shocking for them to say that. My idea of pre-ordering is getting a copy on release day (if it's before then bonus).

Octavia vRS
My Lass has went and got my a copy she is a goodin. So I'm happy now and my order will be getting returned to very. ;) p.s. My lag is canny bad on it. Still think it's class.

LY 182
Mixed opinion for me at the moment. MW2 was my first taste of COD and I've heard a lot of comments suggesting MW2 is quite a bit easier so naturally I'm not doing great just yet.

Still, for me it will be a good few weeks til I really get into it. Combat training is really cool I think.