ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Skoda Fabia vRS
im loving it so far tbh, i dont seem to be lagging as much as i used to either

im still s**t at it though, id be made up with even kill/death ratio lol

The more i play it well, meh.

It's not that smooth, serious lack of AA. Pointless attributes to the game, the kill streaks are worse than MW2. Invite system doesn't work. Gameplays ok, useually find myself running around with just a shot gun. Graphics still put me off looking at the game for too long though.

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
Like it so far, not too keen on the Mele, seems a little slow and as mentioned earlier, the red dot's seem a little random.

That doesn't spoil it for me, happy I bought it and i'm a PS3 noob, so the feel of the controller is a little different (my excuse for not being that good), but getting used to it.

I picked up a copy for each console this morning, the 360 copy was for a friend but he didn't need it in the end so I could choose either. I have kept the PS3 copy for myself and I will either return the 360 copy or sell it (for what I paid). Most of my friends have it for the 360, so I need some people to play with...... Scotty_SOS

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

a video on a so so game for me, not the best score i've had but at least you get to see me fly a chopper gunner

Last edited by a moderator:
  Never above 25mpg
Got my parents to get me a copy whilst I was working! Not liking the UI of the multiplayer at all.

Guns are OK but as I mentioned earlier, not keen on the earning side of it.

Zombie Arcade is good fun though

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Been playing last couple hours,liking the game however the gun sounds and graphics are not as good as MOH which is a disappointment.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
So will there ever be a COD MW3>>>???

Tbh im not feeling this at the moment, but then i said that about fifa 11!!!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
This. Game. Is. Epic.

Cant see why anyone camplain. Everything from MW2 that was a joke has been fixed, better graphics, less lag, less host migration, balanced guns, no quickscoping, havent been noob tubed once, haven't been commando lunged.

I think alot of people are moaning because they arent getting good/ high scores. Now killstreaks dont count towards your killstreak, it takes abit of skill. Easily keeping a 3.00 k/d and im loving it. Treyarch come through again, loved both 3 and WAW so was always going to love this.

Bumder With A Buffer
Hmmm same old same old on certain game modes..You have people at level 27 etc camping around not cathing anything.

I've been top scorer on a losing Domination team 4-5 times in a row. And only once did I end up with a Positve K/D ratio.

Seems no-one knows how to play domination again.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Jesus the the playing with friends thing is w**k! Can't play with any of my friends at all!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
THIS...

Add me: Spiezels UK

This. Game. Is. Epic.

Cant see why anyone camplain. Everything from MW2 that was a joke has been fixed, better graphics, less lag, less host migration, balanced guns, no quickscoping, havent been noob tubed once, haven't been commando lunged.

I think alot of people are moaning because they arent getting good/ high scores. Now killstreaks dont count towards your killstreak, it takes abit of skill. Easily keeping a 3.00 k/d and im loving it. Treyarch come through again, loved both 3 and WAW so was always going to love this.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
ps3 owners....

have you noticed how slow it goes, from when you get a invite to accepting it and then the screen changes?

had a few people adding me in, i accepted but by the time the screen loads to downloading game settings, the match has allready began, this is seriously pissing me off, as with Mw2 it was quick no hassle and ur in, ffs,

Bumder With A Buffer

a video on a so so game for me, not the best score i've had but at least you get to see me fly a chopper gunner

I hear Kev is on form again....

"eh how the f**k did he do that?!"

"oh this is bullshit"

lol

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
This. Game. Is. Epic.

Agreed with you there, but they need to sort out the respawn and party playing with friends as 8 out of 10 attempts it fails when I try with my party.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
ps3 owners....

have you noticed how slow it goes, from when you get a invite to accepting it and then the screen changes?

had a few people adding me in, i accepted but by the time the screen loads to downloading game settings, the match has allready began, this is seriously pissing me off, as with Mw2 it was quick no hassle and ur in, ffs,

Agree, has taken me an hour to have a game with a friend

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

at 1:05 is a prime example of why this game is piss.... a FULL clip from an AR to kill someone... lol wtf

Tesla MP3 2021
How fucked up is the spawning. Enemies just spawn wherever, most cases right behind you lol, makes it more difficult to build up your kill streaks.

Had a few good games, only TDM so far, best score was 35-3 :)

Lag seems to be an issue though, so I have switched to local searching which helps.

White Sti Hatch
Anyone done the Vorkuta Freedom part on Veteran yet ?

Bit where your on the back of the jeep with the machine gun trying to get to the train

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I've been off it all night hoping about now the lag won't be there like last night. It's just so annoying knowing every person I see I shoot first and they always kill me due to lag. I literally have to aim down the sight before I go round every corner.

E36 328
Can't believe I didnt learn my lesson last time I bought a treyarch game. Single player seems good tho tbh.

Yeah this, bitterly disappointed tbh. maybe im just too used to mw2 and i need to let this grow on me but here are a few things i dont like so far:
- The money system - whats the point?
- The fact that the later guns and perks are actually noticeably better than the earlier ones. Imo this means that the people who play it a lot will actually have an obvious advantage over the people who dont. I found on mw2 the perks make a difference but didnt give the holder an upper hand over their opponent. For example, marathon pro. On mw2 it made you climb objects quicker. Which is nice to have but isnt going to be the decider on someone who only has the basic marathon. It was simply a 'nice to have' addition to the perk as opposed to actually improving it. On BO marathon pro is unlimited spring. The same for ghost pro. This has the same effect as normal cold blooded on mw2. The same with the guns. The later guns have higher stats than the earlier ones. On mw2 the guns you unlocked werent necessarily better, just had different attributes, meaning that it was left down to personal preference over what gun you used. To summarise, I think the better people, or people who play a lot will generally have it a lot easier than the people who play less often or those who are just starting out. Its not a fair game.
- The leaderboards - I only had a quick look but there isnt just a general one? I just wanna go onto one big leader board and see who has the most xp.
- The sound of the guns and explosions - i dunno if they sound realistic or not, i think they sound s**t. I want a gun that sounds like its gonna kill my enemy and his family in an instant not something thats sounds like it would be at home in an airsoft game.
- Lack of killstreaks over 11 - bullshit!!
- The grenades - i swear the throwing distance has changed, there was nothing wrong with the distance you could throw in mw2!
- The moving - seems sluggish
- The STUPID diving thing! annoying when i just wanna go prone after running!
- The camo - again, the more you play, the more you will have an advantage over people who dont.

I also personally dont like the lack of modern things. But its not a modern warfare so i dont feel that has a place in the list. Theres nothing 'cool' about any of the weapons or perks.

White Sti Hatch
WTF why in the hell cant you select which check point you want to reply a completed level from !!!

Treyarch once again f**king up a perfectly good formula !!

1.4 Dynamique
Disagree completely on every aspect!

The money system adds something new, MW got boring as f**k.

I agree, except there should be leaderboards just in general not for just game types.

I also think the grenade distance could of been increased slightly it feels as if the grenades a like weight lol

apart from that a good effort!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
what gets me, its plays music or a tune during the game cant remember if it did it more than once. but why, very annoying if your trying to hear a ememy shooting off a few rounds or hear the enemy near you which you cant. they say you can hear the enemy more with ninja pro. let me know if you can please