ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Mountune Tractor
Nice one Griff.
Not going to pre order this time, going to wait for the supermarket deals. They are cheaper and you get the game earlier.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Wow. The replay and save is a really good addition. I can see that knife thing getting tiresome aswell especially with lag etc. I'm pretty sure it will be exactly like mw2 with slightly better graphics.

AK

M240i
Nice one Griff.
Not going to pre order this time, going to wait for the supermarket deals. They are cheaper and you get the game earlier.

Does Tescos preorder price promise not cover the price...? Ie if they sell it cheaper on launch day then that's the price you pay... Or is it just a price promise for tesco entertainment.co.uk?

I've preordered but may well also just pop into tescos/asda the morning of release... I'm up at 5.30am anyways lol

Mountune Tractor
Does Tescos preorder price promise not cover the price...? Ie if they sell it cheaper on launch day then that's the price you pay... Or is it just a price promise for tesco entertainment.co.uk?

I've preordered but may well also just pop into tescos/asda the morning of release... I'm up at 5.30am anyways lol

I'm not sure mate, all I know is that the last two times COD games have been released I have been sat at home all day waiting for a delivery to arrive when I could have easily just nipped to ASDA and got it. I've paid 40 quid for the last two, going for a £26 special in the supermarket this time.

Yeah, Amazon prob taking it from MW2's release date.

Looks great actually, one thing which is worrying is how much like MW2 is looks. From a PC players point of view, if it includes IWnet system- or similar, it'll be a real kick in the balls. Also, i hope it doesnt force you to use Steam.
No point in preordering ont he PC as usual, it'll never sell out haha.

172 Cup
Yeah, Amazon prob taking it from MW2's release date.

Looks great actually, one thing which is worrying is how much like MW2 is looks. From a PC players point of view, if it includes IWnet system- or similar, it'll be a real kick in the balls. Also, i hope it doesnt force you to use Steam.
No point in preordering ont he PC as usual, it'll never sell out haha.

It's already been confirmed a long time ago that it will include dedi servers and use punkbuster so it won't be like MW2 on Steam/IWNET.

172 Cup
black-ops-prestige-unboxed-xbox-360-large.jpg

black-ops-prestige-front-xbox-360-large.jpg

black-ops-hardened-unboxed-xbox-360-large.jpg

Hardened Edition ($79.99 / £64.99):

• Call of Duty: Black Ops full game
  • Premium, special-edition SteelBook™ case
  • Limited edition Black Ops collector’s medal w/display case
  • 4 additional co-op maps not included in the standard edition of the game
  • Special Black Ops Xbox Live or PlayStation Home avatar outfit

Prestige Edition ($149.99 / £129.99):

http://blackops.digitalwarfare247.c...ion/black-ops-prestige-box-xbox-360-large.jpgThe Prestige Edition is what every hardcore Call of Duty fan needs. It includes everything in the Hardened Edition, along with a real remote-control vehicle modeled after the in-game RC-XD killstreak reward! The RC-XD’s features include:

• Video & audio sent wirelessly to remote transmitter (200 ft. range)
  • 2” backlit TFT 220 x176 color screen built into RC controller
  • Digital proportional steering and throttle
  • Independent suspension
  • High and low speed settings
  • Custom pistol grip style RC controller
  • Display stand

Last edited by a moderator:
  1.8 Civic EX
lol thats just stupid. loads of people complaining about the price of Kinect (not on here, elsewhere) cos it costs £130 but i bet the same people go and buy this...just one game for £130 and a toy car you'll probably use once then it'll be left to collect dust.....ooh and a medal to prove you really do have more money that sense...

Was just about to Pre-order from GAME (Every pre-order I've done has come 1-3 days early)

Noticed I pre-ordered on 27/05 anyway LOL

Looks mint, haven't touched MW2 in 3 months now.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
lol thats just stupid. loads of people complaining about the price of Kinect (not on here, elsewhere) cos it costs £130 but i bet the same people go and buy this...just one game for £130 and a toy car you'll probably use once then it'll be left to collect dust.....ooh and a medal to prove you really do have more money that sense...

Haha true, i could never warranting that much cash on a game... although i would have on the NVG's tbf.

Was just about to Pre-order from GAME (Every pre-order I've done has come 1-3 days early)

Noticed I pre-ordered on 27/05 anyway LOL

Looks mint, haven't touched MW2 in 3 months now.

How can you forgot that you preordered already? haha

dk

911 GTS Cab
well i gave in and ordered the prestige edition again, the NVG's were good quality and always have people asking when they come around so i'm getting the RC car one.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
lol the nvg's are totally s**t! mines have came out the cupboard once i think! cant see s**t and you have to walk like a zombie, arms outstretched etc so as to not bump into anything!

dk

911 GTS Cab
lol the nvg's are totally s**t! mines have came out the cupboard once i think! cant see s**t and you have to walk like a zombie, arms outstretched etc so as to not bump into anything!
yours must be broken then or you didn't read the instructions about the low and high power modes.

dk

911 GTS Cab
They pretty good in the dark then DK?

Is it total dark too or do they need some light.

totally dark is fine, they have two modes, total stealth where you can't see anything lit up on the goggles and and higher power mode where a ring of leds ligts up on the front so you can be seen but much further visibility, so depends on whether you want to be seen or not.

Everyone who has used mine have been very impressed with them, they're no £1000 set but they are very good for the price!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
well i gave in and ordered the prestige edition again, the NVG's were good quality and always have people asking when they come around so i'm getting the RC car one.

dk2.jpg

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
yours must be broken then or you didn't read the instructions about the low and high power modes.

Not broken, I've tried mates too, they just aren't good... They work, yes... Just not very well and like i said you have to walk around arms outstretched so you don't walk into anything!