ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

LOL. It did get used, just not as much as the xbox and with MW3 and FIFA 12 on their way, I am planning to get them both on xbox, so then the PS3 will become totally redundant.
Used to have the odd blast on MW2 and FIFA 11 when non of you fags were on Blops.

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Bored so thought I'd upload this picture I took the other week. Its me and a mate I play with regularly. Our score was so close on the leaderboard that only our names could seperate us!

scaled.php

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Awesome...

Me, AK and chris just played sticks and stones for the last 3hours and well i got into my stride... Vids on my file share

30becee9.jpg

Bus w**ker
May be on later...or I may be in the pub celebrating. And this weekend, I'll be in Doncaster getting pissed and betting on 'orses and s**t LIKE A BOSS (£1 stake, innit) so won't be on till possibly Sunday.

Harphamominom <3.