ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Got the WAW zombie maps for this last night it's actually weird how similar but different things are. The guns sound different and maps look better in HD. Ripping of treyarch twice in a week FTMFW. Lol

Clio 1.2 16v
Got the WAW zombie maps for this last night it's actually weird how similar but different things are. The guns sound different and maps look better in HD. Ripping of treyarch twice in a week FTMFW. Lol

could be 3 times if you let me have them?!

Clio 1.2 16v
Pearcy if you know anyone that has bought them ask them to sign in on your ps3 with their psn details, go on the store and purchase history and boom! free mappage, no offence but i wouldnt personally give anyone access to my bank account details

Pearcy if you know anyone that has bought them ask them to sign in on your ps3 with their psn details, go on the store and purchase history and boom! free mappage, no offence but i wouldnt personally give anyone access to my bank account details

You got the waw maps yet Mr Swet?

Clio 1.2 16v
nah not too bothered now, plus i log onto another account on my ps3 it wipes off any other DLC which i found out conveniently lol

Bumder With A Buffer
And you have to buy it? Or is it included with the new maps??

As you can see I dont look at stuf properly before buying! :eek:

Just tried to have a game. Lag central. All the old school problems people seem to have had that i never did, emptying clips etc. Anyone else?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Had a few hours online on this tonight. Its not grabbing me like MW2 did, but enough to want to play it again tomorrow which is good.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Lag central today aswell. Had a few games and after playing mw2 alot recently it's like the game engine is struggling to keep up with everything that's going on. I can only explain it as it lacks a smoothness that mw2 has.

LY 182
Looool ^^.

I've lost a fair bit of interest in COD, finally haha! I genuine find playing the gun game the most exciting aspect of it right now. No camping, just good ol exciting action. Only s**t if you get off to a crap start and you're running around with dual makarov's and everybody else has got a famas or aug or whatever lol.

LY 182
Lol having said that comment yesterday, I had a killer run after work yesterday. Had 5 or 6 games of demolition where I was just pwnin it, getting scores like 40-10 each game. Then played gun game around 6 or 7 times and won all of them apart from 1. Was in good form!

Mk4 .:R32
I only play gun game on BOs now.

It's laggy as f**k and unplayable 90% of the time, but gun game is cool!

DCi
what is the deal with xbox live kids going 'im going to hack your account' when they start losing, it's like the my brother is going to beat you up version of the internet

every fooking game.

and no you wont because i dont have a stupidly easy password recovery reset question that you can talk out of me so piss off you s**t f***s!

what is the deal with xbox live kids going 'im going to hack your account' when they start losing, it's like the my brother is going to beat you up version of the internet

I remember this. I was in the same lobby when one guy called "xAdmizzzx" or something started going off on one... Funny stuff.
They all start with "Yer mum" jokes aswell.

Listerine & Poledo
Kids dont like losing, on PS3 you know they're getting upset when you're switching hosts after a couple of minutes

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Played a good few games with DeathCab 4 Sam, Melissa and Spiezels last night. Was quite funny. Even had a disco going at one point.
First time ive enjoyed Blops in ages!!

Haha that was funny wasn't it.

I've just come back to this and was having a mare last night, got SO frustrated.

Given it a full run in and got form back today though, consecutive 31-3, 38-4, 28-2.

The new maps any good? Worth getting?

lol invite me if peeps from here are playing i have no cs fwends :(
Will do man. Ill probably come online tonight for another sweaty session, at about 9pm-ish if you fancy a few. We'll get a party going!!

Haha that was funny wasn't it.
I've just come back to this and was having a mare last night, got SO frustrated.
Given it a full run in and got form back today though, consecutive 31-3, 38-4, 28-2.
The new maps any good? Worth getting?
New maps are ok... Not worth getting unless you rape COD on a daily basis tbh.