ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*** Official Call of Duty: Black Ops thread ***

n/a
im tempted to buy it but they should give it free to ps3 users as they've f-ed it all up with glitches hit detection spawning etc n00bs

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It won't let you add funds to wallet anyway. Always does it when more than 3 people try to download something. I wouldn't dare give them any money but my mates buying them so I get it for free. lol

Mito Sportiva 135
They are actually quite good maps, sorry to annoy you!

OR get Bad Company 2 from new with ALL the maps and Vietnam, much better idea!

172 cup
They are actually quite good maps, sorry to annoy you!

OR get Bad Company 2 from new with ALL the maps and Vietnam, much better idea!

BC 2 is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles better, 4 days after ps3 died i am a 100% convert... not even that bothered about getting back on COD now.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
hows that? you share the same console? i really am tempted though mate dont know what to do :S

no by law when you buy things on the store you can download them 5 times incase your ps3 stops working so you dont lose all of your add ons ; ).

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Double XP on Xbox from this evening till Monday morning, if you want to get a prestige in, it should be easy to do.

Not sure if it is cross platform or not.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
gotta say the maps are pretty good. stadium is like the ne nuketown where every1 keeps voting for it, but berlin wall i quite like too cos its big.

n/a
Can't believe you didn't know that. Every1 did it with mw2 map packs.

if im being honest this is the first cod i have played online properly, i must have played any of the others 10 times or less online. i kept getting pasted and got put off lol. but i stuck to this and liked it but pee's me off sometimes with the lag and hit detection etc.

p.s i gave in and have started to download the maps lol i will ask a few of my mates if they want it now. cheers for the heads up mate.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
just been on ascension, got to level 15 and timed out. gutted. did any1 expect the monkeys to be bigger? lol there tiny.

A

akimbo-slice

Why would it be on MW2?

because when infinity ward have double XP days for mw2 it also give you double XP on cod4 because its made by the same company so maybe this guy got confused and thought that treyarch made mw2 as well as black ops.. just a thought but anyway i juse found an awesome glitch on ascension, you can use the lander thingy to get outside the map!:D

A

akimbo-slice

yeah but you would have to do the glitch again which would be a pain, but i suppose if you stayed up on the roof till you had one guy crawling you could jump off grab some ammo and do the glitch again. theres probably already a tutorial on youtube i'll see if i can find it for you

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
How do i find what discs i have for the download? Don't fancy downloading about 8GB of data

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Well it's 1300-1600-MB, but there is a choice of 6 to download, depends what disc you have.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah mine was 01031 too. I tried to download all of them till I saw how long so just tried the 1. Lol took mine about 20 mins on a slim.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Got to 28 on kino a few weeks ago, so pissed off i didnt reach 30, threw a monkey, they are so slow to activate i got raped in the corner ftl

A

akimbo-slice

here that glitch i was talking about, its really easy and kinda fun. if you can find a place to pick up max ammos and all that you should be able to get to some crazy high round otherwise your just going to run out of ammo haha

highest ive had on this map without glitching is 17:(

Last edited by a moderator:
  Ph1 172
just downloading the map packs for the ps3 (yeah i know must be a sucker for punishment) first time i've brought anything of the psn store and i'm right in thinking out of the 6 files i can download i go for the one which matches my disks code?

Last edited:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
Was beasting on this earlier today with alymac. 5 games and 5 chopper gunners in a row. Lol the most kills the enemy had was 6, I'd be embarrassed. Lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Bought this game again for £25 2 weeks ago, played a few games on it. It does seem better than last time i played it end of November. The movement of the played seems better the hit detcetion seems better but still needs allot of work.