ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official Bedford to CSS Convoy and chat thread!!!

Trophy
I am tempted by this now, a good sales job by you guys at the meet yesterday, the route through Sandy, Potton and down to Royston to hit the A10 is a good quick route will not much traffic, much better then heading along the A428 and down the M11.

danward

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Can't wait for this now the tickets have come through. Have any you guys stuck the sticker on?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Adam, I don't know if it will be quicker for you, but the East Mids and Yorkshire convoys are going across the A14?

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Got mine today so the Mazda will be treated to the Clio treatment soon. Might have a friend either with me or in another mx5 in the day just to pad out the convoy!!!!!!!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Adam, I don't know if it will be quicker for you, but the East Mids and Yorkshire convoys are going across the A14?

Hmm just looked don't think it makes much difference tbh. I might just head my own way there yet or perhaps meet the bedford convoy then head from there. Still not even 100% sure if I'll make it but I'm just making sure I'm prepared if I do go.

Ph1 172 (titanium)
So where shall the bedford guys meet? Thinking somewhere other than box end where the car will get dusty/muddy :p

And time?

I think if we met at go outdoors at 9.15 to depart for 9.30, that should be fine. And we are the right end of Bedford then and the car park is clean!

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
I think if we met at go outdoors at 9.15 to depart for 9.30, that should be fine. And we are the right end of Bedford then and the car park is clean!

The only issue is that if we go the Sandy route then we are a few junctions the wrong way. Something around Bedford town football club is on route?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I have no idea of any of these places lol so I think I'll just head over the bedford route and hope to come across some other clio sports. If you see a random RB appear that's me :p

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
couldn't we just go from go outdoors, along the a421 the one junction to get to the football club?? the football club isn't the greatest place to meet is it?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Clean car park, big enough! No problem with 10+ cars turning up! It's on. Everyone agree about meeting at 9.15?

Ph1 172 (titanium)
1. Scotty-boi + missus
2. Euan94
3. scaryopa + misses
4. Amos91 + girlfriend (if she wants to come)
5. DanB720 + My Old Man

Ph1 172 (titanium)
Yea should arrive around 10.30.
We will just say, if your not there by 9.30-9.35, then tough f**king s**t! We're gone :p

they get better with age,need another cup box in mine as the PH1 gears just seem so long when accelerating like today

Last edited:
  Ph1 172 (titanium)
they get better with age,need another cup box in mine as the PH1 gears just seem so long when accelerating like today

Yea I'm sure they seemed even longer than mine! I've definitely got a ph1 box still! Just seemed to go forever!

it's like a 1.2 getting hammered 2 death with how long they are, like i said better for the motorway but slower acceleration than my old cup box

Yeah i do have the answer now mate thanks :) going to book it in today i think, i like the power thru the range feel yours had, noticed on the drive home how mine as nothing.. nothing..nothing.. then power lol

yeah that's what i noticed straight away the fact i'm not waiting till 5k for it to come to life, you going for same cams as mine then mate?