ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OEM 182 Trendlines impossible to source?

Allan H

ClioSport Club Member
  Ford Puma, Focus
Frustratingly, I've already got the dash light showing up on the car anyway... I've tried the resistor trick but it's not doing the job unfortunately - Think I might need to get it programmed out, regardless... I've gone through the tutorial on here but just haven't had any luck!
I'm the same! Prev had a side impact sensor throwing up a code but that's sorted. Used the correct resistors in the airbag plugs when I did the seats but still getting a light ffs.
Got a new squib to put in then I'll need to see if there's any nice folk in Glasgow that have clip.. either that or buy an rs tuner like you say..

dan's cast offs.
they are the ones on facebook, to be fair his car is with me and i forgot to get him some pictures today :innocent:

3 RS200
Pleather not leather. Just feel very flimsy and plastic compared to the ones in the Hondas and Mitsi's

Agree with this. The fake leather is only comparable to worn leathers the 106 Gti used to come with. It would peel off if you rubbed it with your dry palm!

The all fabric JDM applications seem to hold you better.

For 600 - 1000 I'd be looking at either getting a nice drivers pole position or SPG or even a pair of fixed backs.

Alfa 159 TI, 172 Cup
@superclio iv got a pair of 182 Trophy trendlines.no rips no tears, no wear

sent you a message

Attachments

• 0931BEC0-9F0C-4100-AAE3-362F11706278.png
    0931BEC0-9F0C-4100-AAE3-362F11706278.png
    885.3 KB · Views: 73