ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odyssey ph1 172 pure track car. No tax discs here........

TrackCar & F30 330d
Great progress on the car!

What spring rates do you have on your AST's? I tryed looking through the thread but i couldn't see if you had mentioned it before!

ph1 172
No worries Dan...money is money ;)

Will have to have a look at the spring rates as I don't know off the top of my head. They will probably be changed sometime in the near future anyway to dial in the car how I want it and match it spot on with its overall weight.

TrackCar & F30 330d
Oh i thought you sent them back to be re valved for a race car set up!

If you just change the springs (for harder) then wont they be under damped!

ph1 172
Oh i thought you sent them back to be re valved for a race car set up!

If you just change the springs (for harder) then wont they be under damped!

I sent the front back as the internal bushes gave up after 1500 miles. They were rebuilt under warranty and not re valved :)

When/if the spring rates are changed they will be re valved at the same time

ph1 172
Update!

..Sort of, no pictures until Monday I'm afraid but I have just had a text informing me that my cage is all done! :D Monday we will start putting the seat bars in and sorting the location of the steering column and bracing it to the dash bar.

ph1 172
Ill come over at some point, I will need a break from painting lol.

How different is odyssey to monaco?

Pretty sure it's only spelt different....How much difference is there between Arctic blue and Mondial Blue? lol

I will let you know when it is back in my really tidy garage...

ph1 172
Yup, when it's back I will look to see if there is anything else I can take off because I am now adding weight of a Rotrex ;)

SQ5
Went to do all that Saturday, but the costs of manufacturing and laser cutting and getting aluminium at this sizes it would be silly cost.

Your best off speaking to Paul at RSTung for some.

I've also only got one bracket as the other is off being welded up.

ph1 172
Okay mate not to worry. I will do mine slightly different though as I won't run power steering. Cable ties will suffice ;)

SQ5
All you really need is the Cup setup brackets and a plate that will bolt pulley side to the engine.

I will do a rough drawing around them when I get them back

ph1 172
All you really need is the Cup setup brackets and a plate that will bolt pulley side to the engine.

I will do a rough drawing around them when I get them back

Thanks ver much mate. I have also read that the canister should be mounted lower than the charger?! Is it worth rejigging it so the charger sits up top and alternator down underneath?