ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Odyssey ph1 172 Project

2014 Clio 200t edc
That looks awesome mate!! Id love to do the same but bugger moving the battery to the boot!! Lol

secret
Nowt wrong with that :) i am gona change to a battery box soon and get up my tar shite in the boot tho

It is coming along well thankyou matey

secret
Power cable
Earth cable
Fuse/circuit breaker
Battery tray/box
Battery terminals

Thats all i think

secret
The more i drive the car now the more i love this setup, 100% feels faster :D

Coilovers and pure motorsport strut brace and mount kit next i think

Then new seats and off to rs tuning yay

secret
Re: New project :)

Looking good mate, where did you get the tow eye from?

Thnks mate

Its a omp towing eye, they usual come in yellow, all i did was strip all the paint off, to fit them u have to drill the plate at the back but isnt top bad to do really

secret
In the fog or just CAF in general?

Either way its a thumbs up for me, no heatsoak and denser air and wel more of it, ive always run some type of decent CAF

Standard ones would b fine i spose though

secret
Yeah but i already had fog CAF before i did setup and wasnt bad to route, loads more room to play with now though :)

secret
On a ph2 id just take the light out and keep the surround in or try and find a cup racer one maybe?

With the ducting i bought a speaker port like u get in subs, same thing as a £15 odd induction one but cost me £4 posted for a brand new one lol nice and cheap :)

Think im gona get better CAF though and either do both ports on my ph1 box or buy a v6 airbox

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
In the fog or just CAF in general?

Either way its a thumbs up for me, no heatsoak and denser air and wel more of it, ive always run some type of decent CAF

Standard ones would b fine i spose though

Would just be the fog to start off with. I take it the other fog wouldnt do much ?

secret
Recieved my oil yday, having alot of tlc done to the car in just over a week so will update then but work being done is

Oil change
Oil filter change
Gearbox oil
2 new driveshafts
Stub axel
Rear ab sensor
Rear pads
New handbrake cables
Front braided lines
Brake fuid change
Remove that bar thing by top engine mount

I think thats it, big thanks to gtrob as it will b left in his hands :)

ac6b5a3b.jpg

secret
Sanded down my door pulls today ready for a little suprise for u all if it goes to plan :)

6d813ad5.jpg

816efa93.jpg

Will have lots of piccys up on sat for u

Clio Rs ph1/182 cup
nice car mate ....love the willy wheels ...........

ph-quick decal means ???? I want one hahahahhah

secret
As far as i know ppl put them on because the ph1 is the quickest out the mk2s?? Pls correct me if im wrong someone

I think they look ace :)

secret
I have 5mm rear spacers fitted, before i fitted camber shims they used to rub with ppl in the back or wen i booted it sometimes lol started to naker my tyres :(

Since camber shims there mint

secret
Yeah mines 25mm on front with camber bolts and its spot on

U could do same as me with camber shims? But maybe urs will b ok dependin how low u have it

secret
Just sorted my stuff out for tomoza, gt rob has my gbox oil and handbrake cables, fingers crossed for a good day

c430e257.jpg

Yeah mines 25mm on front with camber bolts and its spot on

U could do same as me with camber shims? But maybe urs will b ok dependin how low u have it

Front will be ok on mine, as the spax have camber adjustment :)
As for the rear i might just go 5mm and play it safe. Its now that low atm, it will be lower tomorrow if its decent weather.

You've got your work cut out for tomorrow :p

secret
No noticble tyre wear yet mate and the 1st thing i noticed handling wise was more oversteer, its handles fookin ace considerin its only in springs, i may only change rear shocks its that good :)

secret
All fitted yday except front braids were wrong and wrong handbrake cables were sent :(

Few quick pics

84bc95f1.jpg

9baea41c.jpg

bee3b319.jpg

secret
Few new pics of bulbs and fuse box cover :)

37df92ef.jpg

ecac761f.jpg

Might do this again but look ok, just just heating down properly

b953a0af.jpg