ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Oct 31, 2015] Lydden Hill 31st October (Lydden Hill Race Track)

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
So there's an open track day at Lydden hill on the 31st of this month, going to pop down for a social and maybe a session or 2 on track.
Though it would be a good opportunity for a small social meet with something to watch

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry dude unfortunately can't make this due to plans already made that I can't get out of. Should be decent meet tho

Renault Clio Campus
Hello, im local in kent also from Dover i have myself a Campus MK2 trying to make look a tad better and would be interested in popping along

MJClio

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
  Ph1 Clio 172
Hello, im local in kent also from Dover i have myself a Campus MK2 trying to make look a tad better and would be interested in popping along
Come along pal, i understand this isn't to everyones taste, but its something different, theres food, theres things to watch, theres other cool cars there.
More the merrier! Be good to meet you man.