ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Rolling Road meet @ RS Tuning Sat 8th May 2010

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I would have been pretty miffed at my graph in isolation. By that, if I'd gone on my own and got the 166.4 result, I would have been more than pissed. But given the figures being kicked out by all the other Clios - some modded, other not, I think mine was pretty much where I expected it to be...

RSTuningRRDay.jpg

D.

e91 330d/type r mini
i didnt get chance to get mine on on saturday :(
but here my graphs from rs tuning not so long ago,

spec
DIY matched inlets,
decat,
full system,
and was done with 3 month old fuel in the tank so not bad :)
im sure there would be a little more in it with a map :)

Copy2ofdownload.jpg

Copyofdownload.jpg

Golf GTD Mk7
doubt that darren, just seems to be renaults that don't make their power figures. Everything else on the day did really. :S

audi a6 3.0tdi
Mine was pretty much spot on manufacturers figures with the tuning box off. Just the tuning box is not doing its job properly.

29419_393809439874_783599874_3896617_5056834_n.jpg

Obviously the higher figure is with the tuning box on its a bit pathetic considering it should be 190bhp/320ft lb but at least with a proper map it'll be up to those figures. Power delivery is nice and smooth though

Golf GTD Mk7
lol chris, love the way the torque plummets. Not bad power curve though that :approve:, expected that to look more like the torque.lol