ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NW Rolling Road meet @ RS Tuning Sat 8th May 2010

Civic Type S GT
Well going by what I've just read I think I'll stick to my original plan of buying itg panel filter.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Shame this was when it was - bad timing for me!

Need to get mine on soon to see if all is well too!

TrackCar & F30 330d
I was one of the biggest "loosers" of the day i only got 173.8bhp when i should have been around 200bhp.

Arr well, bit of a pain in the ar** but i think its just the wiring doing into the Omex so i've had a look and it does seem a bit loose. So i'll sort that and put it back in teh car and we'll see if it runs right this time. (fingers crossed)

Evo 8 MR
I was one of the biggest "loosers" of the day i only got 173.8bhp when i should have been around 200bhp.

Arr well, bit of a pain in the ar** but i think its just the wiring doing into the Omex so i've had a look and it does seem a bit loose. So i'll sort that and put it back in teh car and we'll see if it runs right this time. (fingers crossed)

Don't forget an oil catch tank. ;)

R26
Well ive just got home now, was great to meet some people but the actual results not so good. Dont really want to answer any questions til all is resolved :)

Civic Type S GT
You know what I'm telling a lie, I can't decide itg or jms! Lol! Daz you had both, which did you feel to be better?

Glad I didn't take mine now after seeing some of these results! The ride there and back in the 276bhp Evo was 'entertaining' though ;)

Golf GTD Mk7
Good to meet everyone again. Good day out. Shame about chris's beast, and the few timing issues. Reasonably happy with 177bhp tbh, especially with some if the earlier results. You putting up a list of results Daz?

*cough* 140bhp ;)

I did no such thing, my car doesn't have enough power to do anything as lary as that remember :rasp: haha!

Really wished I hadn't put mine on the RR now :(

I told you about Awesom................................................................. lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Glad I didn't take mine now after seeing some of these results! The ride there and back in the 276bhp Evo was 'entertaining' though ;)

Must admit - the Benetton Evo looked fapping amazing bearing down on me on the M62. :approve: Good power that too - given it's age and that it's not had a lot done to it, iirc?

D.

Must admit - the Benetton Evo looked fapping amazing bearing down on me on the M62. :approve: Good power that too - given it's age and that it's not had a lot done to it, iirc?

D.
Air filter, decat and exhaust and that's it. No mapping done as of yet!

Da

Less
Looking forward to seeing the pics Ben :)

Jonny, what do you mean about a list? I've posted my results, do you mean top to bottom so to speak?

audi a6 3.0tdi
I was gutted with my power figure for the vectra figure at first (158bhp/275ft lb) but then realised that if i can keep up with 172/182s with that low figure then with a proper map upto 190bhp/320ft like i was expecting then it should be quicker.