ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nVidia - How long before they hit the grave?

MKIII 138
not good for the industry, competition breeds exellence

hope nvidia come out with some decent new cards.

having said that the new top end cards are so powerfull that games are a quite a way off that can fully utilise them, many developers are just porting to pc now.. shame :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I think nVidia will take this in their stride. It's been tit-for-tat between nVidia and ATi for donkey's years anyway.

Have you seen the effective memory clock in those specs, though?! Unfortunately, people will simply smirk at the £529 asking price - and as Phill says, we're drowning under a raft of port titles now. Have you tried the interface of Borderlands on the PC? Truly shocking. :(

D.

MKIII 138
building my first true pc gaming rig, gonna be choosing between my 22" 1080p monitor or 84" 1080p PJ for gaming.. the catch is i may use the 22" as a kitchen tv and get three 24" thin bezel for eyefinity. I have also got a G25 for crimbo :D

problem is when its all up and running where are the REAL custom high end cutting edge pc games ?

Better than yours. C*nt.
Mines on order - well, 2 of them in fact... People won't smirk at them any more than the previous set of £500-stupid GPUs, or the last generation Pentium D EE - at £1000+!!!