ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Good to meet you all! Was a great weekend and surprisingly quiet on the Monday. Did an 8.48 lap which I'm very happy with for a standard engined car. Very happy with the Clio and nothing broke so always a bonus! Will put some pics up soon

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Well I've just got back, best 5 days of my life so far! Saw a couple of your cars parked up at ring werk,got a picture to put up. Who's the guy with the black 182 with the plate starting V6? We we're on track at the same time and I came past at one point, before almost getting wiped out by a complete knob in a Swift!

pimp mobile Zafira
So who's up for going the same time next May? With people pulling out of the September trip for one reason or another it might give us something to look forward to.

pimp mobile Zafira
Slight thread bump. Who's going next May? Ate the dates in for the 24 hour? Really can't wait. The missis has given the green light;)

Trafic 140dci
£270 will buy a lot of building materials, my new house isn't much up from a shed! Lol good thing I'm in the building trade ;)

I suppose I could be someone's passenger :)

pimp mobile Zafira
^it may get plenty of building materials but you still need to get away to keep your sanity. That would be my excuse anyway.

SQ5
Yea in 6/7 months you'll want a break! When I get paid next week the fund will be starting, depending on how big that fund gets will decided if we go for 24hour and weekend after or just the weekend after as before.

Well saying that, the magistrates will be deciding if I go or not :(

pimp mobile Zafira
Yea in 6/7 months you'll want a break! When I get paid next week the fund will be starting, depending on how big that fund gets will decided if we go for 24hour and weekend after or just the weekend after as before.

Well saying that, the magistrates will be deciding if I go or not :(
What happened?

pimp mobile Zafira
It may be the weekend after for me like last year. 3 kids and a wife are sapping not only my life force but my cash as well;). You could always jump in mine Danny. I have the luxury of back seats.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Ill be there for sure.
Lewis by may im sure you will be all settled. I bought my house in december and managed a may trip. Bit more budget than normal but still loved it. Even managed an october trip as well.
Prices are out for next years lap tickets. Single lap is the same price. other have got up around 2 euros.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
A little bit but not much
1 lap: 26,- €
4 laps: 97,- €
9 laps: 202,- €
25 laps: 499,- €

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
You do. Took a couple of guys out in Oct from here. They enjoyed it! Can't wait to get back there.

Breamy

ClioSport Club Member
Ye I should be there the same weekend but may stay in hotel again, As im not a fan of camping and its cheap! Plus get a garage to store stuff in etc