ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nurburgring trip

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
455 miles from Bury St Edmunds to the ring roughly, i recon i could do that on a tank and a half? at a guess lol

So £200 round trip fuel as a rough guess :)

budget for an extra tank. You'll drive around the local area, do laps which uses a lot, and probably get lost at some point

GSXR + KDX220
Thats actually not a bad price for the hotel, considering a premier inn/travelodge in this country next to a motorway is more than that on average lol!

GSXR + KDX220
I believe so mate! Ill be going then regardless but would be good to have a few of us

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Good to see this has got plenty of interest,end of may sounds good,I think if you budget for around £600 that should cover a good first trip,its the amount of laps that you do that can really push the price up.

ph1 172
Link don't work for me Tom.

Is it by any chance similar to the euro trip that was done on here a year or so ago? Geneva Lakes, Stelvio Pass etc.

Discounted 1*2 parts
Yea very similar

Nurburgring
Stelvio Pass
San Bernardino Pass
Gotthard Pass
Furka Pass

Then head back via Paris probably

ph1 172
Dan, I am not sure but I think Tom means start at the ring with everyone else who is going, then we move off through Switzerland, Italy etc.

Ah, do you mean start the trip before everyone else and meet them at the ring on the weekend?

Last edited:
  ph1 172
I don't mind either tbh. I just need to get some new tyres, sort my ast's out and I am fit to go:)

Oh, and I want to get a track day in at Snetterton before the trip

GSXR + KDX220
I wanted to do a similar route but we figured to go all the way to the alps in say 5 days would involve a lot of driving every day and never really having time to just chill out. But a week, or 8 days would be better.

but as I said before will have to give the euro trip a miss this time and just do the ring! :)