ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

number plates... yes another one! sorry =/

bmw e92 330d '09
hi everyone...

I have bought some new number plates the 3/4 sized front and was just wondering if people buy a 3/4 sized rear or a normal sized one?? :S i dont know what a 3/4 rear would look like tbh...

also i was wondering what is the best thing to stick them on with as i don't really want to drill and screw them on id rather stick 'em on and keep the face clean, what would you recommend using and where do you get it from??

thanks in advance.

James x

Dynamique Flamer
Full size on rear IMO

And you can get sticky strips from Halfrauds to stick your plates back on :)

In between cars....
Brembo got a fixed penalty fine from the traffic cops with a 3/4 size plate, their ANPR couldnt read it

SchwepTek™
Alot of people are now using standard rear plates and custom fronts.

The fronts are standard width but are 94mm high so that they fit the recess in the front bumper perfectly.

Never had any problems with mine.

bmw e92 330d '09
Brembo got a fixed penalty fine from the traffic cops with a 3/4 size plate, their ANPR couldnt read it

:D lol!

ahh it'll be alreet mate i'll take the chance tbh...

anyways, 3/4 sized rear or normal sized and what would you stick them on with?? :)

koi

Audi S1
Standard rear and reduced height on the front, just used the heavy duty velco to stick them on

koi

Audi S1
s**t shouldn't have told everyone!!

Well the velcro is just as secure as the double sided pads you get, either way if they want your plates they'll get them off.

Last edited:
  bmw e92 330d '09
right is this stuf called velco or are u just missing the R out of velcro?? because you've done it twice now....