ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Novice Track Day - Snetterton 300 - Feb 3rd

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Im there with my mate, looking to get a pit early so come join me if you're there after. Silver clio black wheels.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I am not going to sleep tonight !!

75093_10152496009125154_1015848398_n.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Went to fit my track wheels and found that one of my rears discs was cracked all the way through... Fml. Just managed to get to Renault before they shut for replacements, what a mare!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ye pain in the arse tbh, oh well! Probably a seized caliper caused it I assume, they are only about 2 years old with 10k miles, f**king car :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I have a feeling im running -3.5 neg camber on the front after my 'adjustments' in the dark :S

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
So I need a new rear bumper, cluster & dent devils out then! :S What a nightmare weekend tbh lol.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Couldn't be arsed to drive to yours to get a cluster on the way back mate, just wanted to get home tbh, not had a great weekend! Could you post it? :p Pm me a price plox.

Who would you suggest for mobile dent removal? DONT MOCK MEEEEE

Pic of the damage after the 80 mph(ish) 540 degree spin, wasnt checking the speedo at the time but just came off a 100mph straight:
IMAG0541.gif

Sucks Dan! But it could of been much worse! If that was me i would just leave it

My girlfriends bumper looks similar from reversing into my neighbours house if it makes you feel better.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Great day here .. pics uploading :)

Sorry to see the damage above... as said, could have been worse dude !

That would have happened to me if i went i bet!

If you'd hit 100mph, I'd have given you £1,000 ;) I only just managed 3 figures in the RB lol

Regards the crash - you'd have been fine. Honest. It was great out there .. apart from the fat guy in the KA. Did anyone else notice his stickers on the tailgate ? He was going so slowly the T preceding the WAT must have fallen off from boredom. What on earth was he doing on track !? I didn't pay for a mobile chicane. :S Baffling.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sucks Dan! But it could of been much worse! If that was me i would just leave it

My girlfriends bumper looks similar from reversing into my neighbours house if it makes you feel better.

I would if it was a track **** but it is/was mint so abit annoying really.

SQ5
I don't think a dent removal man will be able to get those out, especially the one on the rear cluster :(

How urgent do you need it? I can drive it up in a couple weeks?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I don't think a dent removal man will be able to get those out, especially the one on the rear cluster :(

How urgent do you need it? I can drive it up in a couple weeks?

Not urgent really, the current one is taped up just dont want any water going in it really. Don't go out of your way mate :) I would come to yours but in never down that way at all really :(

KA? oh dear ha

It was tragic, without being nasty I can only assume he was taking the piss or he was abit simple. He had a full race suit on as well!?

Audi A5
Had a really good day today, really enjoyed it. Just got home lol.

Nice to put some faces to names.

Shame you had your knock dan but as said could of been alot worse, and at least you got to carry on for the rest of the day unlike the skyline lol.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Had a great day, didn't get passed by a single car all day which was nice. Not bad for a stock 182.
The lady also loved it out there.

8ec97bfc86365c9bf1ca9bf4f5ebee17_zps89ad1936.jpg

Last edited:
  182 BG FF
Had a great day, didn't get passed by a single car all day which was nice. Not bad for a stock 182.
The lady also loved it out there.

8ec97bfc86365c9bf1ca9bf4f5ebee17_zps89ad1936.jpg

Lovin that pic! Yh was a great day, only problem for me was the drive up there! It was well far for me and bob

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Nice to be able to talk to each other with the intercom as Peltor helmets have ear defenders fitted inside.
No need at shout at each other or listen to the car screaming its nuts off at full tilt.