ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Not a good time to own a clio

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

:cry: My route home from the pub was an abuse riden nightmare.

"Va Va f**k off frog boy" was one of the many comments shouted at me on the way home.

Must admit I had serious reservations about drving home.

Was worried about abuse and I had serious issues about whether I ever wanted to drive a french car again!!!

Got shouted at but nothing to worry about

Any body suffer any serious abuse?

My mates BM got trashed after Euro 96!

its sad that people feel the need 2 shout at some1 because they have a french car! mines safely tucked up, dont wana risk sum piss ed smashing my car to bits becuase it french!

yeah hide it methinks the usual, shaven headed tattoo covered BNP supporting sun reading moronic chimp boys will be out to trash anything french

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

i thought it was me just being paranoid....just driven thru a town centre and got some right arsey looks :cry:

my brakes work!

2 england supporters having a punch up and one landed in the road in front of me

probably started by:

A - u staring at my bird?

B - no, cos shes a minger

[Edited by boyracer666 on 14 June 2004 at 12:11am]

cheers tom!, ive had 3h sleep in 2 1/2 days, i think u can let it slide

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

NOTE TO RENAULT:

Please use someone safe like rolf harris or terry wogan to advertise the clio.

PS: Not bernard manning thats too far.

[Edited by Tomclio182 on 14 June 2004 at 12:09am]

Jay its brakes, ffs.

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 14 June 2004

my breaks work!

2 england supporters having a punch up and one landed in the road in front of me

probably started by:

A - u staring at my bird?

B - no, cos shes a minger

nah started by

A- are you a brainless prick who thinks it big to have a fight

B- ug *thump*

has there ever been a good time to own a clio then ???

mines goin soon.....straight swap for a MK2 MR2.....sooner the better !!

LOL! I have exactly the same thing on my aerial too. Last night we played it safe tho, left the Clio at home and took the MG to the pub.

funny really, i live in a pro england area, and a bad area at that, but nobody said sh*t to me this morning, when i went out! and i thought the car would b f*cked by the time i came out of the paper shop!

3 Series xdrive

Va Va Voom All the way back to England

Ha ha, superb

I live in Scotland, so have had no such problems,we all love the French up hear:D

Zidane for the next Clio ad

The problem is..

France were better - they are, after all, the best in the world.

So, therefore, French cars are the best in the world.. if they are going on the "France, French car" connection.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by daz182 on 14 June 2004

Va Va Voom All the way back to England

Ha ha, superb

I live in Scotland, so have had no such problems,we all love the French up hear:D

Zidane for the next Clio ad
wouldnt mean much to you guys though would it, an international footballer?;)

[Edited by dave182 on 14 June 2004 at 4:04pm]

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

i must admit i laughed wen beckham was being interviewed. u cudnt have told weather he won or lost if he was speaking a diff language- all so monotone! he doesnt really have the capacity to change the emotions in his voice!!!

btw, well done to Zidane!

Quote: Originally posted by Daz on 14 June 2004they are, after all, the best in the world.

Brazil are better!;)

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

and also, all the names on my msn contacts list (coz im welsh and alot of my friends r) was something like "ZIDANE- OUR HERO", "UNLUCKY ENGLAND"

was really funny- they all changed within a space of about 2mins!!!

If TVR, Noble or Reliant bring out a British hot-hatch that costs less than £11,500 and does 0-60 in 6.5 seconds Ill buy it, but until then ill stick with the French va va voom regardless of what happens on the pitch this summer!

Could be worse though - We used to have a VW that had the badges nicked each time the beastie boys released a new single. :cry:

just realised the has been 2 paxos parked outside the local england fans pub, and neither had a single mark on em! neither did the espace down the road! remarkable really!

BMX

I walked past a pub earlier and it had a couple of pugs parked out front - both of them had their headlights kicked in!!!

Its like when BMW ditched Rover, all the German cars got trashed!!!