ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norwich meet 2nd February?

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
why the change?

Good to see loads of chatter going on here, can we have a list of everyone who is going on the 16th of February?

Times are fixed as this is an event that is not under ClioSport's control, they are meeting at 7:00pm and going to Yarmouth at 7:30 pm from Tesco in Norwich nearest the A140 Junction, or the Ipswich road, the same place as the meet before going of to 2013's CS saturday.

I am suggesting we meet a bit earlier, that way if anyone doesn't want to go to Yarmouth they still get a bit of a meet. So i'll say meet there at 6:30pm unless anyone objects.

To my knowledge, so far the people going are:

1. Markerboy2002 - LY 182
2. Markerboy2002's Wife - RB 182 cup
3. Rob197RS - BLUE 197
4. Brucey106 - Nuts Turbo Trophy
5. Tuffsy33 - BLUE 197
6. danielbarton94 - AB 182
7. My mate Scott - Flame Red 172

Possibles?
8. Emblem - Clio MK3 Black
9. Buddha123 - PH1 silver
10. dmallett maybe - Whatever he's driving at the time :p
11.​

It might be a bit for for nmkw so I haven't put you on the list as you said "closer to Chelmsford", and Yarmouth isn't closer unfortunately. I imagine the next meet will be more central.

Let us know if your coming :)

I had to read that bit about times like 5 times before I could understand.

Also lol at whatever im driving at the time, im getting a lot of abuse lately for my frequent car changing habits :eek:

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
you do change quite a bit :p but always something interesting. you up for it?

also can you put it on the Facebook page please?

Conisder it done. Send me a PM with what you want me to write so I dont get the details wrong and ill post it lol.

Im a maybe, see what the weathers like on the day :)

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Hoping for sun and at least 30 degrees.... Just not raining would be nice :p

late 2003 172cup
I can't wait for the dry weather, I can turn boost up and remember my car is not just a wheel spin machine! Lol

197 sport
Jus fancied a change from vw's and always loved clio's. I have a couple mates with 182's so will see if I can get them to come along aswell :)

197 sport
Haha it's the orangey red lol don't know the correct name. So I am confused now. Are we meeting this Sunday ?

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
This Sunday is the meet, at 18:30 Ipswich road tesco.

do the few who live near myself want to go over in a mini convoy? We will already have my LY, wife's RB and a flame red going from old catton

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Will be good if you can make it! We can meet at ours if you'd like, seeing as it's within viewing didstance of yours :p

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Yup, Harford tescos is the one. We will probably go over at about 6 I think

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Yeah that was her, she said she was followed by a 197 earlier on her way home

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
About 6 I think, got a few others meeting us here then to go over to tescos for 6:30

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Great turn out for this meet!! Great to see some regulars and some new faces tonight. I didn't take many pictures due to the light being nonexistent but I will post them tomorrow when I get some time

late 2003 172cup
Nice to meet some new people.
When I left my car was still warm lol.
Anyone remember the skyline near where we parked at tescos? Where the name skyline was lit up in red too? I would like to think I left him In a state of shock lol

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
It's always good to leave a skyline in a state of shock.

Even though no one was causing trouble, someone happened to get on the wrong side of the police, but I'll let him tell that story.... As I had disappeared back to norwich by then.... Oops

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Hi all, I did gather if it was the cliosport group outside the Wellington, I would of stayed and said hello but don't really know anyone. So busy, all of the clios looked good. Thanks Craig