ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norwich meet 2nd February?

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Hi all, I know some of the regulars to our meets are going the 2 hours for the Milton Keynes meet coming up.
but for those of us who find it too far or have other engagements going on I'd like to propose a local meet, maybe Yarmouth for a small afternoon out as that's been done in the past, I will leave that to a vote though.

I haven't put a date or time (again for voting purposes) but the date will not be the same as the Milton Keynes meet, allowing people to come to each one if they so wish. I am going to say the 2nd February as it's a Sunday and shouldn't clash with other meets going on. Let me know...

1.Markerboy2002 - LY 182
2.markerboy2002's wife - RB 182

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Good good, I meant to message you rob as I said I would for the next Norwich meet, the two of you are within a short walk of morrisons (just for your information)

suggest a a time or date if you don't think the 2nd of February is a good one

1. Markerboy2002 - LY 182
2. Markerboy2002's wife - RB 182
3. Rob197RS - "blue 197"
4. Danielbarton - AB 182

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Will do, I'm trying to make sure it doesn't clash with any other meets

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
If its Yarmouth in the evening then im up for that..

I go Yarmouth most Sunday evening anyways..

But yeah my cars not a sport... still shiny tho ;)

Clio 172 Ph1
I also have a nice dent on the back where a kind douchebag chose to ignore my reverse lights and ride into the back of my car

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Buddha this isn't a thread for what's wrong with your car :rasp: Sounds like your/it's having a bad time

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
What's wrong with yours? Or should I put it as what's not wrong? :rasp:

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I didn't mean it in a serious way :rasp: it'd be good so see you there

Clio 172 Ph1
Yeah I know dude don't worry ;) and yeah will be cool Shame my band wasn't playing that night so afterwards you guys could come gate crash the gig :)

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Also Carl (who has a turbo trophy) is coming along, unless his circumstances change) :approve:

If you've not seen it before it is well worth viewing (and hearing)

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
If Carl is reading this, your inbox is full so I can't message you. And you can't post here as your just a forum user, not a "cliosport club member"

I want a turbo too, so so much

clio 2001 1.4 16v
I might attend but if not somewhere closer down abit to Chelmsford after this one ?

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I imagine those from the lower Norfolk and Suffolk areas are happy to travel down a bit, but I've tended to see that the Norwich lot will tend to stick to norwich. I'll suggest a meet at eye airfield next time as it's about halfway between Ipswich and Norwich, which means us norwich lot are fine with that distance, and is always a good photo opportunity too

Why did you pick a day I work tom! Lol. I would of said why not the Saturday but I know that's your birthday haha. Sundays aren't great for me anymore bastarding shop needs me working 6-10 lol. The airfield sounds like a good shout too

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
I didn't pick a day, I suggested the 2nd and so far no one objected. The day can change though!!!! Maybe the next weekend on the Saturday which is the 8th feb? Everyone put on here if that's a bad day for you...

That's fair. Buddha I thought you were selling yours?

Tom when was that rally going down to Yarmouth you saw on buddy's page fb? We could maybe hitch onto the convoy? Maybe show the who's boss? =p

also message Scott and Jamie? I'll message the trophy guy we had last time see if he's up for it =] I'll also message d4nny to see if he wants to come. He's interested in sports and messaged me a few times

Last edited:

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Shall do, and the Yarmouth big meet is on the 16th which is a Sunday at 19:00, there are over 200 people going (we can tag along with them if everyone would want to?)

again in let everyone know here if that is ok?

Clio 172 Ph1
To be fair mate the CS guys are also welcome to gate crash the gig on the 31st January @ King Eddie Astral Void supports Wicked Faith ;) just throwing it out there

late 2003 172cup
Just renewed tom, all sorted.
The missus is good with this so I might be coming. Hard being a lorry driver all week and only having sat sun at home with wife and chillblades :)

late 2003 172cup
I was a member before but my job stopped me making any meets
u8yqyvy2.jpg
Lewis Taylor bought this off me.
3esu3age.jpg
Some may remember this if local
And my black.
yqy7uza6.jpg
Now I have this
emu2ema4.jpg
Before private plate
ypadavyn.jpg

markerboy2002

ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Cool! I only get weekends too (being an electrician). But occasionally I like to get to meets, when I can

late 2003 172cup
Trained electrician too but never been in trade!! Lol. Did nvq and city and guilds 236 pt1,
I should try so something as In the end I would earn more as electrian and have more family and car time. This lorry driving is long hours/days/weeks away!

197 sport
Hay guys, am new to the clio scene and I am local to this so would be my first meet. Look forward to it :) I own a blue 197 sport. Names Russell or can call me tuffsy

197 sport
Yeah it's full ov arrogant tw@ts now and disrespectful kids. I probly do lol if I don't she will know me. Wot u got coby?