ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

northwest photo shoot meet! blackpool

clio 182 black /gold
Re: Anyone game for a meet in blackpool??

How long are you at the sand castle for? I finish work at 6PM and i work 35 miles away.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

How long are you at the sand castle for? I finish work at 6PM and i work 35 miles away.

Well how long do you think it'll take you to get there??? I think most of us will be staying in blackpool for a while it's not like it's 5mins down the road so we may aswell make the most of the night!!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

1.V6clo
2.greeni 1.2
3.crazyasswhiteboy
4.rhysbartley (car depending)
5.TyInferno (knee/shotgun depending...)
6.172flamer
7.Fastdanbar ( im a homo )
8.Theycallmepaul
9. XxHarDinGxx (I will be shagged the next day at work but f**k it)
10. jamie.91 ( + bimbo ) + BMW maybe
11. Mike1pow
12. Cossiefran
13. Glenn182
14. mocko
15. CJGREEN
16. V16daf
17.Andz22

clio 182 black /gold

Well how long do you think it'll take you to get there??? I think most of us will be staying in blackpool for a while it's not like it's 5mins down the road so we may aswell make the most of the night!!
Are you staying there for a while or are you moving to another location. It will be busy with the lights being on. it will take me about 30-35 mins to get there.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

Well I havnt got a clue how long we will stay there for as I havnt got a clue of my way around Blackpool so I think if we stay there for a bit till you get there have some photos then move somewhere a bit more chilled and not so busy I'll
have a chat with steve tomorrow and see if he knows of any good areas to meet up at!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

Not 100% sure if I can make it now. I've got a fault on the car, so don't want to be driving it much really..:(

172 cup RS2 - 330ci

Fixed the car, ignition leads and plugs were damp. I will be firing on all 4 cylinders to Blackpool :)

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30

Was gonna start a new thread for this post but figured people who are attending this would see it here, please feel free to share it or post a separate thread.

Weather dependant, and people willing to put their names down, I was thinking about bringing my camera and lighting equipment down with me to the meet to get some photos like this one below:

5818331533_b07449251e.jpg
Phil's Mk5 - Behind The Scenes by C.J.GREEN, on Flickr

5806527674_8f61160d59.jpg
Phil's Mk5 by C.J.GREEN, on Flickr

Im yet to confirm a price with my printers but it will be A3 Foamex Print.

Now Im gonna need at least 5 people for this to happen as Im not bringing all my gear out unless somebody wants a full individual photoshoot doing, if this is the case, please PM me.

Thanks,

James

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30

Cant edit original post.

The Photos will be mounted on Foam Board instead of Foamex.

Prices start at £25 per person for 1 photo + Postage which i need to work out per postcode when it comes to it.

For this price i need at least 10 people to order the prints.

If mods wanna move this and the original post to a separate section/topic just let me know where it goes :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

Cj I'd be game for that when ever and I am sure some of the other Chester lot would be!

Joe what's up with the car??? Sounded sweet before!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

u can jump in with 1 of use if u want ?
Yh I might mate if that's ok?
Cj I'd be game for that when ever and I am sure some of the other Chester lot would be!

Joe what's up with the car??? Sounded sweet before!
LOL only spotted you at the last minute :)
It tries to stall by its self when I stop and revs below idle. And knowing Blackpool we'll be stopping/starting quite a bit in traffic :(

BMW E82 M Sport

I would be up for them pictures mate but not until next year :D Give me chance for a massive detailing session.

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30

Thats fine Glenn, just PM at the time and we'll sort something out.

As for the others, ill start another thread for a list :)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

I would be up for them pictures mate but not until next year :D Give me chance for a massive detailing session.

Dude you and your cleaning you'll be as bad as Aucky soon!!!!
Mines going to be dirty lol!

182 cup

Were leaving roots and shoots at 4:30 so advise people to get there before!

aucky

ClioSport Club Member

Dude you and your cleaning you'll be as bad as Aucky soon!!!!
Mines going to be dirty lol!
Tbf I havent dont much cleaning this summer.

However when I get my garage it'll be going away for a week and coming out 10kg heavier from all the layers of sealant ;)

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

Tbf I havent dont much cleaning this summer.

However when I get my garage it'll be going away for a week and coming out 10kg heavier from all the layers of sealant ;)

Lol the sad thing is that will really happen!!! Bet you can't wait you and the t some alone time!

182 cup

How many are attending tomorrow then? Should be a decent cOnvoy if we all stick together

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

How many are attending tomorrow then? Should be a decent cOnvoy if we all stick together

I am not 100% sure who's coming I think most will turn up I'll txt and pm everyone tomorrow. Should be a fun convoy I think we should stop at lymn to meet up with some of the others. I am looking forward to it! Mike do you know if James is coming??

6pm @ Sand Castle then?

Yer I think so dude 6/630 tell you when we are all setting of tomorrow but should be about 6 anywhere else cool you
Know where we can all go!

182 cup

Jimmy will not be there, he came up with a bunch or crap excuses why he couldn't go!!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

I can't make it now :( been called into work. Hope everyone has a good day and we can do our cuddle and make up's at the next meet LOL!

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member

Can someone please text me when you come off the motorway and I'll head down to the sandcastle?... 07590414674 Thanks a lot guys :)

Bit of a weather update: It's windy and rainy! welcome to the seaside!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

dude ill give you a bell or txt

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member

Can someone please text me when you come off the motorway and I'll head down to the sandcastle?... 07590414674 Thanks a lot guys :)

Bit of a weather update: It's windy and rainy! welcome to the seaside!
Every time I've gone to Blackpool it been like that :)

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30

Thats just Blackpool in general hahaha. Ill be there for 6.15 on the first part of the carpark! All on my lonesome :(

What time are people hanging around till? I might pop up for about half 7?

If people are still about where will you be?

172 cup RS2 - 330ci
Gutted I had to turn around, lucky I did though, the coil pack was starting to melt on the manifold!! Lol

'03 MCS, MKV Ed30

Own up then, who else got stopped by the coppers on the end of the strip? Or was that just me?! :/

Nice chatting and seeing some faces finally!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep

Own up then, who else got stopped by the coppers on the end of the strip? Or was that just me?! :/

Nope just you dude what was wrong with them???
Nice to meet a few new people tonight wish that I could have chatted a bit more!!! And robbing f*****s £5 to park for a hour and a half! Gutted that we didn't get to get any photos;( owell always next time!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus

Yep only you we turned off before the end.

What did they pull you for??