ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northern Ireland Meet?

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Haha. Wouldn't like to say.

I'd be up for a meet too! Just sold the 182 though but would come in whatever I have at the time!

Holy christ that's some accident. I'd prefer we didn't go somewhere where we're likely to encounter any hoods 'raking' about.
I am definitely up for the meet sometime, so long as it's after the 14th so i can finish this semester of university, get tanked at the work christmas party, and spend the next day crying into my hangover.

Oh also: From Newtownards #3 Sex-crazed city in the UK.

Holy christ that's some accident. I'd prefer we didn't go somewhere where we're likely to encounter any hoods 'raking' about.
I am definitely up for the meet sometime, so long as it's after the 14th so i can finish this semester of university, get tanked at the work christmas party, and spend the next day crying into my hangover.

Oh also: From Newtownards #3 Sex-crazed city in the UK.
Define 'get tanked'. Lol male or female? Im looking to finish this semester in tech. Have 4 assignments(Creating a database and a website, creating a software program to solve equations and creating a program similar to a database) to be done by the 20th December.

Ever since i seen that accident i decided i wouldn't go near it. I remember that there was a accident a few months prior down there aswell involving a vauxhall astra.

Define 'get tanked'. Lol male or female? Im looking to finish this semester in tech. Have 4 assignments(Creating a database and a website, creating a software program to solve equations and creating a program similar to a database) to be done by the 20th December.

Ever since i seen that accident i decided i wouldn't go near it. I remember that there was a accident a few months prior down there aswell involving a vauxhall astra.

As drunk as I can on company money. Last year i managed to come home with 2 bottles of wine. That was xmas pressie for mum sorted! Haha male, sorry to disappoint dean ;) Are you at BMC then?

I just had to power through a load of assignments there at the weekend. Network Simulation labs and associated log+objective comparisons, Did about 75% of another one today on Software Process Management and CMMI guidelines for development (seriously boring, don't go anywhere near software engineering ever) and then finishing up a presentation to give to my peer group and 2 academic staff about my final dissertation: "An Interactive PHP Tutor - An informative harness on Conditional Logic and Bounded Iteration"

Shoot me.

As drunk as I can on company money. Last year i managed to come home with 2 bottles of wine. That was xmas pressie for mum sorted! Haha male, sorry to disappoint dean ;) Are you at BMC then?

I just had to power through a load of assignments there at the weekend. Network Simulation labs and associated log+objective comparisons, Did about 75% of another one today on Software Process Management and CMMI guidelines for development (seriously boring, don't go anywhere near software engineering ever) and then finishing up a presentation to give to my peer group and 2 academic staff about my final dissertation: "An Interactive PHP Tutor - An informative harness on Conditional Logic and Bounded Iteration"

Shoot me.

Yeah i'm at the millfield building. Most of my HND course is SE. I have Maths for SE, Database, Web Applications Development and Data Structures and Algorithms assignments at the minute. I originally wanted to do SE at uni when i started the course but looking around different unis here and England i'm hoping to go to Kingston to study Cyber Security and Computer Forensics. Have to admit your dissertation sounds intriguing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But on a different matter seen this posted on Facebook and i think that it is a good idea, I know i'm going. https://www.facebook.com/events/366556773481531/?fref=tck Cruise for Paul Walker. This is to honor his life and his contribution to the world.

Yeah i'm at the millfield building. Most of my HND course is SE. I have Maths for SE, Database, Web Applications Development and Data Structures and Algorithms assignments at the minute. I originally wanted to do SE at uni when i started the course but looking around different unis here and England i'm hoping to go to Kingston to study Cyber Security and Computer Forensics. Have to admit your dissertation sounds intriguing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But on a different matter seen this posted on Facebook and i think that it is a good idea, I know i'm going. https://www.facebook.com/events/366556773481531/?fref=tck Cruise for Paul Walker. This is to honor his life and his contribution to the world.

Aww man, if you'd been at Titanic Q, we could have been hanging out.
I initally wanted to do SE, and was going to do it at Lincoln Uni, but they withdrew the course. I'm doing CS at UUJ now, it's essentially SE, but slightly more flexibility in classes. This year I have Advances in computer Networks, Interactive Web Programming and Software Process engineering. Only the networks class is interesting to me, i'm more IT/technical than programming/creative.
Cyber security and computer forensics sounds mighty interesting, difficult, but interesting!
Yeah i picked my dissertation on the strength of my PHP class in 2nd year. It's basically to demo Conditional if/then/else and For loop logic to Interactive media students/students with little background in php. The idea being the whole thing will be a PHP+sql/jQuery rich web application, users are presented with IF statements that are missing the statements/operators/conditions etc. and you fill in the blanks, submit the answer, and it'll run the statement and give you feedback on if it was right/wrong and if wrong - why it was wrong.

As for the cruise - that could be good, looks like a lot of the car groups have joined for the same date - it'll be MASSIVE. Such sad news about Paul Walker :(

Aww man, if you'd been at Titanic Q, we could have been hanging out.
I initally wanted to do SE, and was going to do it at Lincoln Uni, but they withdrew the course. I'm doing CS at UUJ now, it's essentially SE, but slightly more flexibility in classes. This year I have Advances in computer Networks, Interactive Web Programming and Software Process engineering. Only the networks class is interesting to me, i'm more IT/technical than programming/creative.
Cyber security and computer forensics sounds mighty interesting, difficult, but interesting!
Yeah i picked my dissertation on the strength of my PHP class in 2nd year. It's basically to demo Conditional if/then/else and For loop logic to Interactive media students/students with little background in php. The idea being the whole thing will be a PHP+sql/jQuery rich web application, users are presented with IF statements that are missing the statements/operators/conditions etc. and you fill in the blanks, submit the answer, and it'll run the statement and give you feedback on if it was right/wrong and if wrong - why it was wrong.

As for the cruise - that could be good, looks like a lot of the car groups have joined for the same date - it'll be MASSIVE. Such sad news about Paul Walker :(

The Cyber Security and Computer forensics will be difficult but due to the HND if i get Merits overall i am put into the second year of the course. I think i sounds better than SE. Plus it teaches about ethical hacking which interests me. My Maths Assignment is creating programs for algebra, Pythagoras theorem, Trigonometry and geometry. The web design, i had the prototype and testing done last week. have up to 19th of December to implement PHP into it to allow users to log in and upload documents.
Database is nearly done just had to create a relational database for CJ Hire(Not official just part of the course). DSA i need to create a software program which holds a integer and 4 strings in arrays(4 single arrays and a double array.)

The event will be big. I cant wait to see who all will show. Im thinking of getting a decal done of either Paul Walker's Signiture or saying 'In Loving Memory Of Paul Walker' with a picture of an R34 just below or behind it. Gonna do designs when i get the chance.

RS Clio 182 Cup
I'd be up for a meet this weekend for a while if anyone up for it. I am also going to be selling my 182 shortly to get a White RS200. So if anyone knows anybody interested in one, let me know.

Andrew

RS Clio 182 Cup
Who all's going to this, there was a meet on last Sunday evening at Sprucefield :/ sure dates haven't been mixed up ?

"Navy" N17 TWO
In my experience a ClioSport meet is much more civilised than appearing at one of these bigger events where you always get one who shows everyone up :(
Probably why I lost a lot of interest in the whole car scene in the last few years - even going on random photoshoots of my own car!

Time to get back out there again before I change the car and get a sensible diesel :)

Well I guess this has gone out the window!
Right, all seriousness now, small meet before new years eve?
Preferably 28th as its a saturday? or 29th on a sunday?

Lets make it somewhere everybody knows so how about up Portrush direction. Or perhaps down in Junction 1 at Antrim?
Or meet in junction 1 or Tesco Ballymena and head up to the port in a convoy?

This is just an idea i had there now but how about actually making it happen. Even if its just 4 of us?

Im game for a drive on either of the 2 days.