ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northern Ireland Meet?

"Navy" N17 TWO
OK folks.... whether or not you's pull the 29th off - how does Sunday 12th Jan sound?
Thinking of a drive up round Ballycastle/Balintoy & a run through the country for some pics at the famous Dark Hedges

Mkll Ph1
It honestly depends on where we meet for me. I have work pretty much everyday at 4 so would have to be able to be back for that.

Im up for the 29th and the 12th! Just pictures wouldnt be good for me, had an accident with a trolley stand at b&q, looks ugly :( and my ride is diabolical! Still up for meeting though :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
Im up for the 29th and the 12th! Just pictures wouldnt be good for me, had an accident with a trolley stand at b&q, looks ugly :( and my ride is diabolical! Still up for meeting though :)

Oh dear. We'll shoot the good side then ;)

PS - anyone able to lend a hand fitting shocks & springs anytime soon?

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
Another one up late! not just me here. Ive no idea, @Tigger seems to be the man with the answers.

Hope this link loads onto here ok - but here's what I have in mind;
https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?sadd...Pee_ylJ9LYAUtNhSDGoevPMza2x7A&t=h&mra=ls&z=11

Meet up at Ballymoney(hi)
Drive up to the Dark Hedges for some photos of the cars we'll have
Venture on towards Ballycastle/Balintoy through the Glens for a bite to eat and more than likely more photos

Bit of banter & head home :)

RS Clio 182 Cup
Sounds like a nice drive man and the roads are fantastic from cushendall to ballintoy. Should be good fun if all goes ahead to plan. So we still settling on the 12th Jan ??

172 phase 1
This sounds like a good days craic! didint think there was much other n.i members on here,any ph1s aloud to join?lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
Ph1 more than welcome (have you got Mikey's old Ph1?) lol

Do we have a 182 and a 200 coming guys?
Rattling my brains for photo ideas already :)

172 phase 1
Ph1 more than welcome (have you got Mikey's old Ph1?) lol

Do we have a 182 and a 200 coming guys?
Rattling my brains for photo ideas already :)

i do indeed! had it over a year now..could be up for this,its in geting painted atm tho!..anyone leaving from lisburn direction?

"Navy" N17 TWO
i do indeed! had it over a year now..could be up for this,its in geting painted atm tho!..anyone leaving from lisburn direction?

What's it having done? :) Mines having a bit of work done this month - mostly mechanical/service and hope to get my Yellow parts done Silver

I'm heading from Dungannon - feck knows what route I'll take too - will suss that out this week and update here with RV points

Might also be a good idea to txt me with your name & where you're meeting us to my mobile - 07786615463
Trev

172 phase 1
What's it having done? :) Mines having a bit of work done this month - mostly mechanical/service and hope to get my Yellow parts done Silver

I'm heading from Dungannon - feck knows what route I'll take too - will suss that out this week and update here with RV points

Might also be a good idea to txt me with your name & where you're meeting us to my mobile - 07786615463
Trev

its in geting the front end painted up plus new drivers door and painted as it was vandalized in the city centre over xmas! tbh iv not had much luck with it!
are you?nightmare i need a belt done soon one thing after another! lol
ud prob be best heading up to moira roundabout and maybe meet the lisburn and belfast ones then up thru antrim? il save youre number here mate

RS Clio 182 Cup
I have Blue 182 coming of mine and John I will be leaving from Lisburn. Need work out a time the Lisburn & Belfast ones can meet at. Keep posted lads

RS Clio 182 Cup
Weird one Tigger, hope you have it sorted out before the trip. Anyone know anybody interested in a very clean 182 at the moment at good money, let me know. im looking a blue 200 and need this gone first.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Yeah - still going ahead, I'm having my suspension refreshed on Tuesday morning and hopefully get her washed before Sunday!

Will sit down tonight some point and trawl through google maps for some spots to RV :)

Shall I make a new thread for this or is everyone keeping an eye?