ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Northern Ireland Meet?

RS Clio 182 Cup
OK Guys,

So list of all who is up for this weekend mini-meet up somewhere, i'll start the list off.

1. AndyRS182

Andy

RS Clio 182 Cup
No probs lads, we'll leave it for a week or two then, I have few things coming for the Clio anyway, new engine cover and battery cover and waiting on my blue Samco hoses coming and induction kit.

Let me know when you can arrange to get down for a meet.

Cheers

Andy

get a few 12v-240v ciggy transformers, cover our clios in xmas lights, long exposure nighttime photography = Christmas clio lightshow.

Yeahhhhh. soundystems pumping out techno remixes of Slade and Wham. I call dibs on Basshunter - Jingle Bass.

"Navy" N17 TWO
On that note (no pun intended) if any of you lot like music - I'll be shifting my Audio Advice setup in the new year

Weekend coming could be the only weekend I have off before Christmas itself as I'm flat out in the bar/photography

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'd be more than happy to get a wee shoot somewhere over the Christmas holidays

If we think of a few locations I can do some asking around for permission for photographs ;)

Northern Ireland Science park is right next to the harbour, but is an access controlled car park, or if you could speak to the people at T13, that would get us round the back of there right up at the cranes.
Titanic building is public ground, scrabo in ards is nice, but could be treacherous in the winter if icey.

Aww yes, I went there before for Jap/Scrap Dreamz. This guy turned up in a polo (i think) with bales of hay on the top, made a right scene and i think the cops came over and that was that!
At least we'll be near mcdonalds, so we can get the trays under the wheels

RS Clio 182 Cup
This may sound a little bit "Chavy" but if a Tuesday was going ahead, we could maybe do a run down to Seacat Cruise ?? and maybe hit Titanic Quarter at night for some pictures.