ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North Weald/Pub Carpark Pics

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
A few pics from todays meet. Not the best and tbh by the time i got my camera out most of us were either heading home to be warm and dry or heading down the pub for beer and chips ;) Most are from the pub but hey ho. Regardless of the dump weather and slight c*ck up, the meet was an epic turnout so thanks everyone for braving it :)

Feel free to add pics.

1-1.gif

3-1.gif

5.gif

4-1.gif

6.gif

2-1.gif

a-1.gif

b-1.gif

j.gif

l.gif

k.gif

n.gif

i-1.gif

o.gif

q.gif

r.gif

s.gif

t.gif

v.jpg

u.gif

Lol at the one of mine parked on its own! When did you snap that without me noticing?!

Top few show what a vast turnout it was today, good effort everyone!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Good pics, mine even made it into the first two.

Had my camera in the car but was just being to lazy to get it out.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Sam - I shot out when the chips were being served

Lewis - You should of, as mine are a bit poo. Guess you was enjoying those chips too much, eh? ;) (Danny's face when asked if he wanted chips! He's mouth was saying no but he's head was saying yes lol!)

ph1 172
All look good there, and thanks again for the chips Dr Jekyll and good to meet you and all others :)

Maybe another mid summer meet would tickle some more peoples fancy and get a massive meet to a huge meet!

Trafic 140dci
Sam - I shot out when the chips were being served

Lewis - You should of, as mine are a bit poo. Guess you was enjoying those chips too much, eh? ;) (Danny's face when asked if he wanted chips! He's mouth was saying no but he's head was saying yes lol!)

Your pictures are alot better than what i'd of got! lol! Got a mini SLR camera for my 21st and haven't a clue how to use it yet still learning. Oh yes, originally didn't want any as i didn't wanna spoil my dinner when i got home :p Haha!

SQ5
I'll take it your a little groggy from getting up early to watch F1, it's not like you to be wrong, especially about a car you've just bought ;)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
mine was a cup in the row...

Was good to see a row of OEM looking cups! (apart from the lowered one next to me... making mine look all high up! lol)

I really wanted to park my 'berg' cup bang in the middle of all the Blues ;)

Discounted 1*2 parts
were you one of the many cups in a row??

Yes it was mate, parked next to the Meg

^Mine wasn't a cup in that row ;)

I didn't even see you there Tom! Was all abit manic

I know lol, hung around for a couple of hours before we went! (Before the missus spent too much on the market!)

Me neither!! Wanted to say thanks for sending my number plate bulb holder thingy pronto :)

No worries, maybe next time ;)