ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Norfbest go to the Oulton touringcars VIP style 6th June(?)**

Been hammering the details out with Oulton Park this morning and managed to sort out a few things... excuse the messy-ness of my writing but got alot to write down.

every year when we go to the BTCC, the VXR boys have their own roped off area... and every year we park in front of the to p1ss them off... lol

but this year I wanted to look as professional and setup as them lot and have our own cordoned off area at the circuit for the sunday...

BTCC-OP-2010-Web-Banner.jpg

I have spoken to Oulton Park and they require a small fee to have it like this as a marshall needs to direct each car, guard the area, blah blah blah... I was abit put back by this but the lady at Oulton said they would be willing to do a group discount that would bring the amount down overall to actually less than it would cost on the day, on the gate...

with payments for entry + club parking I could also go to the track and say exactly where I wanted us to park beforehand (thinking to take up the whole of cascades innit)

The only sticking point is that I'd need people to obviously pay me (or whoever is good at stuff like that) beforehand and then I give MSV and Oulton the lump sum and pick up tickets beforehand, we could all then meet beforehand and I'd issue tickets at say the shell garage or circuit entrance?

The other option is to do nothing and just roll up early? Although easier it is stressful on the day and would look noway near as good as the combined forces of www.meganesport.net, www.cliosport.net and www.performanceontrack.co.uk all setup well.

I know theres always a good turnout too for this event and know that a few boys are already coming up from b'ham, the vee's will be out in force and we have the odd surprise metal show up on the day so its definitely something that can be sorted. Plus bar FCS, RWS and the few that are going to lemans, its another meet and amazing motorsport experience that can be taken up by people, at a cost that will be better than standard entrance

anyway less babble, if you are interested put your name down on the list and i'll update accordingly, the more we have, basically the cheaper it is, and considering we've always had 20+ turn up every year It wont be hard to get numbers this time around, I've crossposted this on the above forums so the list will get jiggled about but fear not, i'll stay on top of it and come back with prices over the next few days.

hopefully... ;)

(and those worried about the Jodrell bank meet, iIve had to put it back a little bit as theres a bank holiday coming up, also planning a meet to the comedystore in Manchester with kneel of CS so watch this space)

1. Naith & Riad

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
me and 2 mates will be there
1. Naith and Halfwit
2. Warren
3. Kneel +2
4. Laura + another car.. damm 2 seater :p

we go everyyear.. bit of a family event so be good to get it cheaper...
ill be in the zed so there will be the need for another car... although it would be a good one lol

ok so as it stands

1. Naith
2. Riad
3. Truffles
4. 225f1nick
5. bluediamond
6. kneel x 2
7. laura +3
8. Warren

i think its best people put how many tickets they need ands how many cars they'll be in to avoid confusion and lack of tickets being issued

Mustang, S13, AX GT
1. Naith
2. Riad
3. Truffles
4. 225f1nick
5. bluediamond
6. kneel +2 tickets, 1 car.
7. laura +3
8. Warren

DCi 100
I'll have to see in afew weeks time, with Le Mans on the cards and alot of stuff to get done I'm pretty brimmed but will see how I get on.

Moonlight Blue 225
1. Naith
2. Riad
3. Truffles
4. 225f1nick
5. bluediamond
7. laura +3
8. Warren
9. johnbryan45 + jamesbryan17

Black Clio GT
1. Naith
2. Riad
3. Truffles
4. 225f1nick
5. bluediamond
7. laura +3
8. Warren
9. johnbryan45 + jamesbryan17
10. mat-nos 2 tickets 1 car

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
1. Naith
2. Riad
3. Truffles
4. 225f1nick
5. bluediamond
7. laura +3
8. Warren
9. jamesbryan17 - 2 tickets, 1 car
10. mat-nos 2 tickets 1 car

OK, UPDATED LIST, STILL NOT SURE IF NUMBERS WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH TO MERIT OUR OWN SPACE AND ME SORTING IT ALL OUT... BUT I'LL LET THIS RUN TILL WEDNESDAY NEXT WEEK AND WE'LL SEE.

IF NOT, WE'LL JUST HOOK UP EARLY AND MAKE OUR WAY IN EARLY TO GET DECENT POSITIONS, ETC.

1. Naith (2 tickets, 1 car) MS
2. Truffles (1 ticket, 1 car) MS
3. 225f1nick (2 tickets, 1 car) MS
4. bluediamond MS
5. kneel (3 tickets, 1 car) CS
6. laura (4 tickets, 2 cars) CS
7. Warren (1 ticket, 1 car) CS
8. jamesbryan17 (2 tickets, 1 car) CS
9. mat-nos (2 tickets, 1 car) CS
10. codie247 (2 tickets, 1 car) MS
11. Meganechick MS

THANKS

Last edited by a moderator:
not sure really, i'd say 30 maybe, i mean we could do it with one, but it's pointless up until a certain point if you know what i mean... if it fails we can still bowl in together mind. just have to fight to get a decent spot

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
just abit before i lowered the front in august i had to park on some land like oulton park at Tatton park and i ploughed the field lol

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Hi Naith, if you dont mind I might be able to get a few 200SXs to join us and get the numbers up from SXOC? Let me know dude.

im never arsed you know that, only problem is i cant book us in as the club then. im thinking to knock all vip stuff on the head and say we meet EARLY, then we can all get in alot easier and stuff.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
There were 200SXs on CS's club stand at FCS ;) Its upto you mate, they are good lads and would literally just chill out with us for the day and watch the race.