ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**Norfbest go to the Oulton touringcars VIP style 6th June(?)**

320d
I'll be there. My little brother is marshaling so i'm on a freebie. Has to have a responsible adult with him. Thats me ;)

Only downside is I have to be there for 7.30am. I'll come and meet up with you lot as soon as you arrive though.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Sorry guys I think I'm out, I'm on a fancy dress pub crawl the day before/through the day so the chances are I'll be in no fit state to get myself there heh

*IM NOT SORTING OUT VIP SORRY, DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH TO SETUP AN AREA PLUS I HAVENT HAD THE TIME TO SET UP PAYPAL,ETC TO SORT OUT PEOPLE PAYING. I'LL POST NEARER THE TIME A MEETING SPOT AND POINT SO THAT WE CAN ALL GET IN AND FIND A GOOD SPOT ON CASCADES BUT IM NOT SORTING A VIP SECTION WITH OULTON*

They arent going to stop the event because we arent going in vip?!?! lol

the events obviously on, if anyones joining then i'll be getting to the shell garage early on the sun morning to make my way in. details to follow

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I was gona skive off work but now I realised its the Sunday which is 'meet the team' Meeting day so I can't come :(

P.s do it on the Saturday lol

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
certainly will, have just spoken to Naith about meeting up before we go in so we can park together?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Posted on behalf of Naith since he's got no internet at the moment.

Unfortunately, I won't be there, despite wanting to come. :(

He will be at the Shell garage at 9am tomorrow morning. The one just outside Oulton Park.

From then on, he'll be meeting people at Cascades. So you'll all be gathering there.

Any issues, give Naith a call/text on 07966 697 109.

Cheers,

Chris

just got online guys, sorry for lack of contact, some personal thing and had to do loadsa crap to get online just now.

so yep, i'll be at shell at 9, having a chill there even though it'll no doubt be pissing it down lol. then meeting alex at east entrance to pick up my ticket but will be parked low down at cascades (basically at the front of the fogarty moss building) :)

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
I should be there for 9:30ish, ill try to find the group and mark with you guys.

Safety in numbers :)