ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Norfbest go stargazing... Sun 15th May, Jodrell Bank.

theres always meets on cj, i try to make mine interesting and a lil different. feel free to organise something yourslef though. as stated apoligies guys and girls but this is off in regards to me attending and organising it.

jodrell werent helpful regarding the amount of planned cars, its forcast to rain (not like it matters) and i have had something come up i have to sort :(

i'll sort something asap, but with showseason around the corner there will be loads to do anyway :)

Earpl

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I'll happily have a run up to goyt valley as Laura suggested, Should have my gearbox in by Sunday too :D

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, as Naith said... his meets are not the usual carpark chat. They're well organised (take the north wales meet) for example, a cracking meet. The next one i can see it being a big one!

I can't believe Jodrell wouldn't let us have it there tbh.

I personally won't be meeting up now, as i've got other stuff planned (Le Mans prep)

See everyone at the next meet.